***The Official Hearts V Rangers Thread***

ForeverAndEver

1 minute ago, Mr Soprano said:

If everyone is fit, I would go with this..

Foderingham

Tavernier Hill Wilson Wallace

Halliday

Windass Holt

Forrester Dodoo MOH

As I mentioned on Saturday night, Halliday does need dropped, but who takes his place? A guy who has played all of 20 minutes for us starting at a traditionally hostile, tight venue?

We need a player in there who can create from deep, all the while having the positional awareness and discipline to play as the DM in front of the defence and behind the 2 in midfield.

2-0 Rangers.

Not a bad team.At least you have a forward line that might score a goal as two of them have done recently which is more than can be said for those you have excluded.

24 minutes ago, trueblueal said:

Hill, Windass not fit to start. Rossiter still out 

Is that confirmed with Hill and Windass? if so wtf is going on with Windass? I think he's a good player but we are either no letting him rest/recover properly, our treatments are shite or we plain signed an injury prone player. 

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Is that confirmed with Hill and Windass? if so wtf is going on with Windass? I think he's a good player but we are either no letting him rest/recover properly, our treatments are shite or we plain signed an injury prone player. 

Windass will get a fitness test tomorrow is what I seen.

Slipped on the astro at the side of the pitch on Saturday and injured his hammy.

Hearts aren't great at all but as always Rangers are in town so performance levels go up 30000% so expect a really hard in-your-face game. See out the first 20 mins of their high pressure without conceding and then it'll settle down a bit and hopefully we can knock the ball about. If we win it'll be another 1-0/2-1, we're definitely not going to pump them but they're not going to pump us either so I don't know why people are so worried

Fod

Tavernier Hill Wilson Wallace

Halliday

Windass Holt

Forrester Dodoo Miller

I might even be tempted to swap Windass and Forrester so there is a bit more dig in the middle of the park. Might allow Windass to be more effective as he wont have to worry as much about putting tackles in etc.

1 hour ago, Falcoholic said:

I fear for us on Wednesday night really I do.

Every game is a bit like that for us at the moment, you just can't see where a victory will come from.

And absolutely guaranteed that sheep mob will play out of their skin at Ibrox next week.

Its funny you say that as I was just thinking that earlier. These cunts will not only feel they have to make up for their pish poor display at the final but the chance to win at Ibrox, you can bet they will be up for it.

Just now, Pearson83 said:
1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Makes it even more baffling that we signed him them in that case. You would think a club like us historically would learn our lesson on that front. 

Was asking a boy in my local who is Liverpool fan and he says Rodgers had him in squads for games and then 9 times out 10 he would have pulled up by the weekend. I think there was a reason we got him on cheep and not just cos it was cross boarder.

22 minutes ago, Pearson83 said:

Was asking a boy in my local who is Liverpool fan and he says Rodgers had him in squads for games and then 9 times out 10 he would have pulled up by the weekend. I think there was a reason we got him on cheep and not just cos it was cross boarder.

We absolutely got him cheap only because of the cross border circumstances. His injury problems had nothing to do with it at all. Even with injuries, do you honestly think Liverpool would happily have let him go for a measly £250k? Come on.

2 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

We absolutely got him cheap only because of the cross border circumstances. His injury problems had nothing to do with it at all. Even with injuries, do you honestly think Liverpool would happily have let him go for a measly £250k? Come on.

Have to agree. After the deal was agreed he was playing with the England under 19s I believe before he came to us so not quite sure where the injury theory has come from.

Just now, sammy cox said:

Have to agree. After the deal was agreed he was playing with the England under 19s I believe before he came to us so not quite sure where the injury theory has come from.

It's been created out of thin air to beat Warburton with over supposedly signing a player that Liverpool couldn't get rid of, when that couldn't be further from the truth.

3 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

It's been created out of thin air to beat Warburton with over supposedly signing a player that Liverpool couldn't get rid of, when that couldn't be further from the truth.

Oh I had a good idea that was the case. I am afraid there are more and more on here with their own agendas and most of those agendas are not in the best interest of the Rangers football club but that's only my opinion right enough which on here means not a lot but at least I know that.

6 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

I don't know about that but I would say there's a line of thought starting regarding the players, or most of them, that we signed in the summer were injury either prone to begin with and/or we don't have a great treatment team in place as they don't seem to recover the way they should. 

Windass, Krancjer, Crooks, Rossiter even Hill and historically you can throw Waghorn into that mix too as he doesn't seem to recover from niggles the way he should.

But hey, I'm no doctor. Only calling it like I see it. 

8 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

I not point am i bashing the manager here but it's clear the boy his injuries and has had them most his career so far 

3 minutes ago, Pearson83 said:

I not point am i bashing the manager here but it's clear the boy his injuries and has had them most his career so far 

I'm not denying his injury history but it had absolutely nothing to do with his £250k move here. The boy was captaining the England U20s in the summer at the Euros. He wasn't an injury prone afterthought at Liverpool and when he eventually sorts himself out here we're going to have a top player in the midfield.

Just now, Essandoh said:

I'm not denying his injury history but it had absolutely nothing to do with his £250k move here. The boy was captaining the England U20s in the summer at the Euros. He wasn't an injury prone afterthought at Liverpool and when he eventually sorts himself out here we're going to have a top player in the midfield.

Well only time will tell seems to many people wank over players we have hardly seen so we can't really judge him. But am all for him making it with us if he's getting fit

3 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Did you just compare Ryan Sinnamon with the captain of the England U20s who's played in Europe and the Premier League?

Nah he distinctly said the more he doesn't play. 

Franny Jeffers played regular for England unders and Premier League. 

I take your point but I take his point too - the 3 games or so he's played for us he's not looked anything other than average.

I want to see him back and playing a few games regular before we can judge him properly but there's a section of the support that thinks he's amazing based on very little.