Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

I can't believe that they think they will get away with this. I know that there is cases on going and the media feel they can't comment whilst there is live cases but c'mon to fuck. The deflection from that club makes me sick. They should be keeping a low profile but they find that impossible. Almost on a daily basis I'm seeing stuff about how incredible they as a club are, single handedly keeping thousands of people in employment as well as how great their fans are. Then their AGM, where again it appears a majority of it was about us. Deflect, deflect and deflect, that's their policy. I think that they actually believe they will get away with this and it will all go away. Worse than that I honestly think that they think they  genuinely have done nothing wrong and that they have nothing to be ashamed of.

As for the boosting Scotland's economy. Where to start. Rangers have always been the ones to do that. Look at the Souness era when we had the Gazza's and the Laudrups. How many Scottish teams could boast that they signed the England captain and goalie? Since then even through our "banter" years we boosted all the lower league teams and the economy of towns where these teams were based. Now we have arguably one of the greatest footballers of all time managing us and yet again we have put Scottish football back on the map. Do we get ANY praise from anywhere? Not one bit.  That's the thing though we don't actually need it.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, 72barca said:

If I understand the Dude properly he is saying that you can't get jailed for bad taste and the only person that can continue to harass the FM & JM, at this time, is Michelle Gray.
The rest of us, including the FM & JM, are better advised to sit back, frustrating as it is, and let justice take its course.
We can support her on twitter etc., and even crowdfund her if necessary, but we can't expose anything that could jeopardize the case.

As much as any journalist can of course decide what they want to report they can report facts without fear which the majority are choosing not to do.  As an isolated example, it’s an absolute fact that Michelle Gray has repeatedly asked for time with the Justice Secretary and she is being treated poorly. It’s also an absolute fact that he’s a celtic fan, it’s also a fact that individuals on social media are alledging he has a conflict of interest. Just one example, there are many sub plots unfolding that are reportable, very much newsworthy and would keep attention on the story which is the very reason imo many won’t report on it.

Individuals may have fair rational and deal with in their own time however the collective lack of reporting on the issue is scandalous. This is a media willing to report when Rangers fans allegedly kicked sand castles over or ruined a pensioners birthday party. 

Any other club, journalists would be falling over themselves to lead on this story, again I do appreciate that individuals may have their own reasons for approaching with caution, many others with no such excuse. 

I wonder if Mark Daly will be noting all this re the Government and separate entity fc, as he will be talking to Michele Gray and the other Torbett abused people. Or will the proposed appeal stop it in its tracks. 

15 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

just been banned from the comment section of the ET

seems You are a "point scoring lowlife" among other delightful name calling to deflect highlighting institutional child abuse at their rhancid klub 

Ok to point score about tax fiddling, not ok to point score about kiddyfiddling. What a strange country Scotland’s become.

9 hours ago, 72barca said:

If I understand the Dude properly he is saying that you can't get jailed for bad taste and the only person that can continue to harass the FM & JM, at this time, is Michelle Gray.
The rest of us, including the FM & JM, are better advised to sit back, frustrating as it is, and let justice take its course.
We can support her on twitter etc., and even crowdfund her if necessary, but we can't expose anything that could jeopardize the case.

Yes, combination of a long day and a late night on my part, can’t argue with that...

John (The Angel Malak) Stevens MBE‏ @pzj_1873

FollowingFollowing @pzj_1873

More

So you are all sure Torbett McCafferty King Cairney All at the same club at the same time. It is my understanding the police are now following a definite line that there was a ring operating from celtic

1 hour ago, Jonok said:

More

So you are all sure Torbett McCafferty King Cairney All at the same club at the same time. It is my understanding the police are now following a definite line that there was a ring operating from celtic

this is what they are worried about .

we all suspect that there was a ring. in fact we are almost all convinced there was a ring operating .the way peadophiles work they like networks to feed and protect them .

what most of us were concerned about was somebody joining the dots up and if there was ever going to be any appetite to investigate such a theory .

They can't escape this now .no matter what .There's enough to suggest that certain board members were also involved to .

9 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

this is what they are worried about .

we all suspect that there was a ring. in fact we are almost all convinced there was a ring operating .the way peadophiles work they like networks to feed and protect them .

what most of us were concerned about was somebody joining the dots up and if there was ever going to be any appetite to investigate such a theory .

They can't escape this now .no matter what .There's enough to suggest that certain board members were also involved to .

The current “keep quiet and it’ll all fade away” approach will fail miserably if there is evidence of a ring of perverts working out of that cesspit or being supplied by this disgusting club.

If this can be proved, you can forget about points or titles - closure will be the nuclear option and nothing less will do.

2 hours ago, Jonok said:

More

I sincerely hope the house comes caving in on the sick peado cunts 

John (The Angel Malak) Stevens MBE‏ @pzj_1873 22m22 minutes ago

More

Can you confirm if you have received legal letters from litigators who are seeking compensation from your association in regards to historical abuse which happened in Scottish Football @ScottishFA ? And when is recommendation 96 to be released into the public?

32 minutes ago, Jonok said:

John (The Angel Malak) Stevens MBE‏ @pzj_1873 22m22 minutes ago

More

Can you confirm if you have received legal letters from litigators who are seeking compensation from your association in regards to historical abuse which happened in Scottish Football @ScottishFA ? And when is recommendation 96 to be released into the public?

Never understood why folk ask stuff like that on Twitter. There's absolutely no chance of them answering it on Twitter to someone who has no involvement in it.

Further recommendations "will be published upon the conclusion of ongoing criminal trials." (per Scottish FA website in July 2018)

Archived