Broxi will get a Police Caution.....

Almacger

Did anyone see Broxi Bear get heat from the super cop trackside next to the Sheep? He sent Broxi on his way for dancing in front of the sheep at half-time then was on his radio making an issue about.  No wonder this country is a fucking mess ????????

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Almacger said:

Did anyone see Broxi Bear get heat from the super cop trackside next to the Sheep? He sent Broxi on his way for dancing in front of the sheep at half-time then was on his radio making an issue about.  No wonder this country is a fucking mess ????????

Truly pathetic 

Broxy was brilliant winding up the sheep. There's no humour in this country any more. A club's mascot having a laugh and the polis are afraid that someone might complain. Get a life you police Scotland wankers.

...and that thistle mascot runs around scaring kids every week without so much as a word in his ear.

It's an injustice.

To be fair we can't have this, it could incite a riot and the guy playing Broxi should be ashamed of himself, we can't have teddy bears dancing in front of opposition fans

But we can have pitch invasions at Motherwell and Hampden though

27 minutes ago, Almacger said:

Seen it too !! Cops were fuckin in force today ...scum were all over last loads of little misdemeanours I saw , even down to nearly k locking me down out side petrol station after the game ...only natural that I let them.know how much I thot of them

48 minutes ago, yoggiebear said:

WELL done Broxi and I think the sheep complained about a Rangers flag that was above their section.it was moved a couple of seats?

Had a good view of Broxi, thought he played it spot on, humerous without being offensive.   As for the sheep fans, how can they complain about a Scotland is British flag?    I seem to recall around 65% in Aberdeen voting to remain, clearly sheep fans are amongst the minority even in their own town.

1 hour ago, Almacger said:

Ach, what do you want the police to be doing? Not as if there's any allegations of a football club covering up historical child abuse that they could be looking into.

Wait till they find out he's buried his wife and kids under the Albion 

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Just want to charge into his photo throwing big haymakers , horrible horrible bastards , up fucking you Aberdoom 

To be fair to them a fair few seem to be laughing about it. the daft over zealous policing will cause a riot before a mascot having a noise up 

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

To be fair to them a fair few seem to be laughing about it. the daft over zealous policing will cause a riot before a mascot having a noise up 

Agree m8 but that urge to smash one of they cunts right in the face just won't go 

Send that cop to Glasgow Airport on report of a suspected suicide bomber, the cunt would be back in coatbridge before the bomber could press the button.

44 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Just want to charge into this  photo throwing big haymakers , horrible horrible bastards , up fucking you Aberdoom 

Felt the same looking at it. I just hate those bastards with a passion. The rage in their fucked up faces over a mascot is hilarious.