Glad all over (Joey Garner)

Junior Soprano

25 minutes ago, SuperTav said:

"Rangers football supporters delivered the highest charting fan-led campaign this week: Glad All Over by the Dave Clark Five is back in the Top 40 at Number 31 in support of striker Joe Garner."

that'll do! Bit of festive fun and we have some new enemies in Little Mix.

past few days have been a good laugh on twitter and great to see the Dhims getting so wound up about us, yet again!

(their pishy wee protest song didn't even make the top 100 :garnerheader: )

Another first for the Bears and Rangers :Banane21:

1 hour ago, weeto said:

It only got to #31! I was listening to the end of the charts when it reached the top ten and the presenter mentioned songs related to charities or other causes and the Rangers link to the song Glad All Over was mentioned but the presenter mistakenly claimed it was in tribute to Joey Barton! For it to reach such an embarrassingly low position then for that to be said was a kick in the teeth.

:taig:

From the BBC site -- sorry if already posted..

"Fans of Rangers football club fared better, pushing Glad All Over by The Dave Clark Five back into the charts at 31, as a "thank you" to striker Joe Garner, who joined the club from Preston this season."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-38407566

2 hours ago, weeto said:

It only got to #31! I was listening to the end of the charts when it reached the top ten and the presenter mentioned songs related to charities or other causes and the Rangers link to the song Glad All Over was mentioned but the presenter mistakenly claimed it was in tribute to Joey Barton! For it to reach such an embarrassingly low position then for that to be said was a kick in the teeth.

I think your teams song got to the giddy heights of 103....now that is embarrassing

19 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I don't call it positive it's a riddy 

stupid song and shite player - we've been getting at all week on Talksport

To be honest I do not think there is a more passionate and devoted Rangers supporter on this forum than you,but cmon lighten up its Xmas and with that I hope you have a good one

8 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

To be honest I do not think there is a more passionate and devoted Rangers supporter on this forum than you,but cmon lighten up its Xmas and with that I hope you have a good one

Thank you - I mean that but I talk from the heart I hate this Garner shite 

but I can meet you half way here if he gets confidence and we get a good name then it's my problem 

and it is 

Just now, bettertogether said:

Any chance of your season tickets tomorrow your obviously not going to the game because your way to busy being baa humbug 

I'm not going to the game for other reasons outwit my control

i hate this garner patter so what 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

I'm not going to the game for other reasons outwit my control

i hate this garner patter so what 

Was being flippant K.A.I remember I got pelters on here for slagging the garner thing after Hamilton 

hope your non attendance tomorrow is nothing serious 

1 minute ago, bettertogether said:

Was being flippant K.A.I remember I got pelters on here for slagging the garner thing after Hamilton 

hope your non attendance tomorrow is nothing serious 

Sorry mate I'm mis understanding a couple of replies tonight 

right over my head