What do we need to get back to the top?

OzGers

11 hours ago, bob1873 said:

The answer is money investment cash. Which won't happen as long as Cashley is involved. So we could be 6 years before we get that which would see the scum with way more than 10. How horrendously sobering is that? 

Why is Ashley getting the blame for Kings failings?

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ashley to leave and serious investment. .serious being £30m+ imo....

Right now I don't think the beggars are that good but they are better than us ...We need 2 centre halves . One like Marvin Andrews ..no nonsense and brave as a lion and one like Gough with vision and passing ability. ..a striker who's powerful and sharp like Hately. .a midfielder like Mccall ...find 4 players like that during the summer on top of the best that we have already and we'll be up there next season.

But as I said that needs serious investment and god only knows where that'll come from..

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Comedy gold. The King rimmers getting their imbecilic excuses in very early indeed as the scum march towards 10IAR. It's all cashley's fault. Meh. However they are right in one sense, because with king in charge, 10IAR is a given.

21 hours ago, William McBeath said:

Yeah and even this season we've made it too easy for them as we don't know how they would have handled having us right behind them. They've had no pressure put on them. That's what is so shite about our start to the season and all the shit with Barton, injuries, and unready players. Even Saturday won't be normal as they can afford relax and even draw.

Ah well still manky and destined to die that way :)

Just another tainted title 

12 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

Just another tainted title 

That's just another thing were we differ. They even claim war titles when we don't and would have two 9inarows if we did. But I suppose standards don't mean much over that way. The whole clubs tainted. It's an open secret :no:

6 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

That's just another thing were we differ. They even claim war titles when we don't and would have two 9inarows if we did. But I suppose standards don't mean much over that way. The whole clubs tainted. It's an open secret :no:

Not to mention the 8-1 they don't accept 

2 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

Not to mention the 8-1 they don't accept 

Got to laugh at the cheek of the wankers. They don't accept the things they do or take themselves. Just like their views on society, all upside down and back to front. I don't know why our press don't call them out on all their lies about the clubs history. No wonder they say charity begins at home. Kept them cunts from integrating and riddled our game with religion. I would not bother as history is always a bit of a mixed bag but these rats point the finger at us and their scumbag scribes like Speirs go on the attack. We'd all be better off as a country if that club had never existed. 

If they should ever find themselves in the shite again I expect we will return the serve with interest. Their grubby hands are all over everything these days and I know that EBT witch hunt had their name all over it. Fucking tax schemes in a high wage industry in the country that gave the world capitalism. Shock horror right enough. I've never seen such sickening mock outrage. 

Hope to fuck we pump them tomorrow as I hate those good for nothing pig-like people.

22 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

Got to laugh at the cheek of the wankers. They don't accept the things they do or take themselves. Just like their views on society, all upside down and back to front. I don't know why our press don't call them out on all their lies about the clubs history. No wonder they say charity begins at home. Kept them cunts from integrating and riddled our game with religion. I would not bother as history is always a bit of a mixed bag but these rats point the finger at us and their scumbag scribes like Speirs go on the attack. We'd all be better off as a country if that club had never existed. 

If they should ever find themselves in the shite again I expect we will return the serve with interest. Their grubby hands are all over everything these days and I know that EBT witch hunt had their name all over it. Fucking tax schemes in a high wage industry in the country that gave the world capitalism. Shock horror right enough. I've never seen such sickening mock outrage. 

Hope to fuck we pump them tomorrow as I hate those good for nothing pig-like people.

The EBT witch hunt was just too good to be true from their point of view and like most things in life that seem too good to be true in life there's probably a subplot that's still to see the light of day ... it's no coincidence that we have been voting tims into positions of political power for years (for example dr death home secretary) and unfortunately it came back and bit us big style in the end  

14 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

The EBT witch hunt was just too good to be true from their point of view and like most things in life that seem too good to be true in life there's probably a subplot to that that's still to see the light of day ... it's no coincidence that we have been voting tims into positions of political power for years (for example dr death home secretary) and unfortunately it came back and bit us big style in the end  

Was he not also the minister for NI? Scary stuff if true. Makes you shake your head in disgust.

I'll give them their due they got smart about employees whilst we had a cunt who looked down on our supports NI heritage. Made a right cunt of us when he made such a big deal of signing a catholic to the media. Still gets used against us. But I remember they hired a Bank of England chief as well and thought these cunts are getting their shit together. 

The good thing is that now our support truly realise what sort of cretins and backstabbers we're up against. I think we have refound ourselves. We have our club back. We will wear them down then break them again and things will be better than before :thumbup: 

9 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

Was he not also the minister for NI? Scary stuff if true. Makes you shake your head in disgust.

I'll give them their due they got smart about employees whilst we had a cunt who looked down on our supports NI heritage. Made a right cunt of us when he made such a big deal of signing a catholic to the media. Still gets used against us. But I remember they hired a Bank of England chief as well and thought these cunts are getting their shit together. 

The good thing is that now our support truly realise what sort of cretins and backstabbers we're up against. I think we have refound ourselves. We have our club back. We will wear them down then break them again and things will be better than before :thumbup: 

The tims probably do unity better than us ... I don't know if it's the schools? One thing is for sure they would never elect a lot of prods to power unless it could be avoided 

The idea that the bheasts are somehow shite and we're not too far behind them is wishful thinking. If you believe that we're only one or two signings away from leveling the playing field, that's logically the same argument as saying we're one or two players away from going through the whole season undefeated (which that mob are threatening to do). Nuremberg Hugh just said on Clyde that if they win tomorrow, that's them beat a successive-games-witout-defeat record that's stood since the Lesbian Lions time. That's a measure of where their set-up is right now. The semi-final last season has a lot to answer for for wrecking people's expectations and realisation of where we are, I feel.

The only way out is money and investment. Bottom line. And it needs to come soon because there comes a point maybe two or three years from now if they consistently secure CL money that it becomes nigh on fucking impossible to catch them on our own terms; we're rolling the dice every season hoping that they either implode or we fluke it. Fuck that.

20 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Fuck all to do with cashley! 

So unlike most clubs our merchandise revenue is zero with Cashley taking the dosh. Hence you see so few people wearing official merchandise you think that's nothing to do wth our finances then fine I disagree.

11 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Comedy gold. The King rimmers getting their imbecilic excuses in very early indeed as the scum march towards 10IAR. It's all cashley's fault. Meh. However they are right in one sense, because with king in charge, 10IAR is a given.

What do we do ?

3 hours ago, Senex said:

The idea that the bheasts are somehow shite and we're not too far behind them is wishful thinking. If you believe that we're only one or two signings away from leveling the playing field, that's logically the same argument as saying we're one or two players away from going through the whole season undefeated (which that mob are threatening to do). Nuremberg Hugh just said on Clyde that if they win tomorrow, that's them beat a successive-games-witout-defeat record that's stood since the Lesbian Lions time. That's a measure of where their set-up is right now. The semi-final last season has a lot to answer for for wrecking people's expectations and realisation of where we are, I feel.

The only way out is money and investment. Bottom line. And it needs to come soon because there comes a point maybe two or three years from now if they consistently secure CL money that it becomes nigh on fucking impossible to catch them on our own terms; we're rolling the dice every season hoping that they either implode or we fluke it. Fuck that.

The bit that we miss that is also worrying, is that they were absolute dross under Ronnie bhoy and I know BR brought in a couple of good quality players, but they are night and day from last season and that can only be down to BR, so it's something to be heeded when making comparisons and moving forward in securing any new manager if we go down that road. At times I wonder if it's all just to much under this board, because I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel without a bundle of cash.

2 hours ago, bob1873 said:

So unlike most clubs our merchandise revenue is zero with Cashley taking the dosh. Hence you see so few people wearing official merchandise you think that's nothing to do wth our finances then fine I disagree.

Firstly, the deal is shite.

Secondly, king could call off the unwritten boycott and actually get at least some cash from the the deal, but no, ego in the way and doesn't even have the balls to enlighten the fans. Now in a spat with Puma. Remember the last announcement a few months ago, that he would get back to us. Well thank fuck I didn't hold my breath.

Lastly why hasn't he taken Ashley to arbitration or legal action on the deal?

The whole world is wrong and 41 count crim DCK is correct. In his own fucking mind.

I've bought plenty of merchandice as ever and I will not be listening to some no mark fucking nonce only at the club to turn a buck telling me what to fucking wear. 

As I said, what would a deal be worth to us? 2-3 mil, which will not solve any of our problems. Fuck that's only one loan to keep the lights on, whilst we need millions to mount a challenge to the scum. Yes, DCK is the right man for us. Well just have a look at WTF we have on the playing field and a manager who thinks the scum game is about showing progress. Yes, I get it only too well.

Louis Suarez would solve all our problems but in the real world our midfield needs to be cleared out !

We have an ex bradford fan player .an ex  hearts holding player doing nothing and anon that fills the space   . Until that area is taken seriously we wont progress as we should for a club .

23 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Firstly, the deal is shite.

Secondly, king could call off the unwritten boycott and actually get at least some cash from the the deal, but no, ego in the way and doesn't even have the balls to enlighten the fans. Now in a spat with Puma. Remember the last announcement a few months ago, that he would get back to us. Well thank fuck I didn't hold my breath.

Lastly why hasn't he taken Ashley to arbitration or legal action on the deal?

The whole world is wrong and 41 count crim DCK is correct. In his own fucking mind.

I've bought plenty of merchandice as ever and I will not be listening to some no mark fucking nonce only at the club to turn a buck telling me what to fucking wear. 

As I said, what would a deal be worth to us? 2-3 mil, which will not solve any of our problems. Fuck that's only one loan to keep the lights on, whilst we need millions to mount a challenge to the scum. Yes, DCK is the right man for us. Well just have a look at WTF we have on the playing field and a manager who thinks the scum game is about showing progress. Yes, I get it only too well.

Is there not a court case in Scotland and a counter case in England? I don't disagree with a lot of that but King &I Co are an improvement on what was there surely.  We need cash big time but not sure where from and from whom and there is no question Ashley is a hindrance to a deal. Right now £3m would be a God send plus we'd get an upfront payment from a kit manufacturer.

On 30 December 2016 at 8:58 AM, K.A.I said:

To be fair no one is going to pump millions into a football club that makes a few pence for every one of it's shirts that is sold.

Thats one of our 3 biggest income sources gone and if we ever failed to make Europe that's 2 out of 3 gone.

I would love a billionaire to come and buy Rangers but it ain't going to happen anytime soon, we may not even know the full extent of how far Cashley has got us by the baws yet.

3 minutes ago, Albertz 78 said:

To be fair no one is going to pump millions into a football club that makes a few pence for every one of it's shirts that is sold.

Thats one of our 3 biggest income sources gone and if we ever failed to make Europe that's 2 out of 3 gone.

I would love a billionaire to come and buy Rangers but it ain't going to happen anytime soon, we may not even know the full extent of how far Cashley has got us by the baws yet.

erm king said he would and he knew the retail deal back then