Peter Lovenkrands pulling up sutton on twitter

Smile

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/12/29/chris-sutton-clashes-with-peter-lovenkrands-on-twitter-over-glas/page/1/

Peter Lovenkrands ✔@lovenkrands11

The contradiction and one sidedness of the commentary on this game is an absolute joke! STJ vs RFC

9:12 PM - 28 Dec 2016

513513 Retweets

1,4781,478 likes

Follow

Chris Sutton ✔@chris_sutton73

@lovenkrands11 Come on Peter and explain specifically your points... If you want to google who Terry Butcher played for as well.... https://twitter.com/lovenkrands11/status/814217505275318276 …

3:27 PM - 29 Dec 2016

6161 Retweets

167167 likes

Follow

@chris_sutton73 I'm aware of who Terry played for,it doesn't change my opinion of the commentary lastnight we all have them don't we Chris

3:45 PM - 29 Dec 2016

4646 Retweets

247247 likes

Follow

@lovenkrands11 Yes opinions are great Peter but you made a statement saying it was one sided commentary... So can you back it up please https://twitter.com/lovenkrands11/status/814497550954885120 …

3:49 PM - 29 Dec 2016

44 Retweets

2525 likes

Follow

@chris_sutton73 with 140 letters could take a while  high elbow by garner a red card other end same thing happens and apparently nothing in

3:59 PM - 29 Dec 2016

1111 Retweets

7575 likes

Follow

@chris_sutton73 that,in my opinion nothing in both,same with holding in set pieces happens in almost every football game you see both ends

4:01 PM - 29 Dec 2016

44 Retweets

2323 likes

Follow

@lovenkrands11 Sorry Peter this is wrong! You've gone for a pat on the back from the punters we all get things wrong at times though https://twitter.com/lovenkrands11/status/814501207171629056 …

4:17 PM - 29 Dec 2016

55 Retweets

1212 likes

Follow

@lovenkrands11clear as mud Peter! Gone from one sided commentary to in my opinion same at bothBoyd, Craigan and Butcher said pen One sided https://twitter.com/lovenkrands11/status/814501593802567680 …

4:24 PM - 29 Dec 2016

2222 Retweets

115115 likes

Follow

@chris_sutton73 defo not needing any pats on the back always say it as I see it, but we will agree to disagree 

4:22 PM - 29 Dec 2016

22 Retweets

3030 likes

Follow

@lovenkrands11 changing your tune now! It's actually refreshing working with people who are prepared to say it actually how it is https://twitter.com/lovenkrands11/status/814506970573131776 …

4:34 PM - 29 Dec 2016

1111 Retweets

2525 likes

Follow

@chris_sutton73 you've lost me now not changing any tune stand by what I've saw and said that simple 

4:38 PM - 29 Dec 2016

22 Retweets

3636 likes

Follow

@lovenkrands11 kidding yourself Peter and now bailing outhttps://twitter.com/lovenkrands11/status/814511008920244224 …

4:50 PM - 29 Dec 2016

66 Retweets

1818 likes

Follow

@chris_sutton73 everything i saw and said on last night i stand by completely, my opinions mine, yours is yours. Nothing else to be said 

4:59 PM - 29 Dec 2016

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly, I think Sutton's got the better of him during that twitter exchange.  Peter made the accusation and should've been able to back that up.

EDIT: I do agree with Peter that Chris Sutton is a heavily biased commentator.  I don't however think he called him out and exposed him as that during this twitter exchange.  In fact, it's Sutton who's ended up calling him out.

22 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Sadly, I think Sutton's got the better of him during that twitter exchange.  Peter made the accusation and should've been able to back that up.

EDIT: I do agree with Peter that Chris Sutton is a heavily biased commentator.  I don't however think he called him out and exposed him as that during this twitter exchange.  In fact, it's Sutton who's ended up calling him out.

Peter nailed him with the elbowing incident, same type of challenge Sutton said Garners was red and the St Johnstone one was an everyday challenge, my 6 year old son spotted it.

13 minutes ago, trueblue 64 said:

Peter nailed him with the elbowing incident, same type of challenge Sutton said Garners was red and the St Johnstone one was an everyday challenge, my 6 year old son spotted it.

I don't think he "nailed him" at all from that exchange but it's all about opinions.

4 hours ago, linfield1690 said:

This all bears shoud switch to rtv fuck bt sports and that cunt

I purchased a VPN recently and I'm looking forward to paying my money to RTV for the games.

Sutton and Butcher are so unbelievably anti-Rangers during commentary it has turned me right off BT Sport. Which is a shame as it was always pretty neutral when it launched a few years ago. But that's what happens when Yahoos get involved - the c*nts just can't help but ruin a good thing 

Funny that Sutton used Butchers name as a cover as he's just as bad if not worse. Wouldn't make much difference if it was Hartson with him. Maybe BT think two well known English players will tempt more people down south to watch. But Sutton is on every time I've seen a match with them so he must be like their main anchor. They should cut the pricks wage in half and give us someone better for our games. Bit shite knowing he's getting paid to cover us when he loves to get in his wee digs like that petrol tank cup shit he came out with the last time.

Fair play to Lovenkrands for saying his piece. I honestly think most of the pundits up here are feart to challenge the tit as not one called him out for his attack on big DJ. Would love to see him stuck in a studio with the likes of Walter, Souness, and Brown whilst having a go at us but no one seems to just say publicly "why's this arsehole getting away with this shite up here".

He seems to be trying to emulate that tosser Collymore. Says it all about him.

5 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Just fuck off.

Sutton played for them so he obviously doesn't like us i can understand that I don't let him get to me at all he's looking for a reaction and he is obviously getting it by the weekly threads on here he is probably laughing his head off knowing hes wound up Rangers fans.

please don't give him the satisfaction 

I'd like Sutton put in with Neil McCann during a game against the taigs. 

He needs someone with a proper knowledge of the two clubs to put him down. Also it would be good for Sutton to speak to someone who played in that Dunfermline game that eats away at him so badly. 

24 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I'd like Sutton put in with Neil McCann during a game against the taigs. 

He needs someone with a proper knowledge of the two clubs to put him down. Also it would be good for Sutton to speak to someone who played in that Dunfermline game that eats away at him so badly. 

When McCann has been critical of us you understand the guys point that he makes and even that tit Andy Walker to an extent.

Sutton just says things to get a reaction and be that controversial commentator,when in reality he exposes himself as the bitter brainwashed tarrier cunt that he is.

2 hours ago, William McBeath said:

Funny that Sutton used Butchers name as a cover as he's just as bad if not worse. Wouldn't make much difference if it was Hartson with him. Maybe BT think two well known English players will tempt more people down south to watch. But Sutton is on every time I've seen a match with them so he must be like their main anchor. They should cut the pricks wage in half and give us someone better for our games. Bit shite knowing he's getting paid to cover us when he loves to get in his wee digs like that petrol tank cup shit he came out with the last time.

Fair play to Lovenkrands for saying his piece. I honestly think most of the pundits up here are feart to challenge the tit as not one called him out for his attack on big DJ. Would love to see him stuck in a studio with the likes of Walter, Souness, and Brown whilst having a go at us but no one seems to just say publicly "why's this arsehole getting away with this shite up here".

He seems to be trying to emulate that tosser Collymore. Says it all about him.

Naw mate.you mean he's there main wanker.??