My journey to ibrox

GersMK

1. leave house in bursa (turkey) 7am  on 30th boat cancelled between bursa and Istanbul due to snow
2. Can't book express coach ticket despite empty seats asthese are next to woman and men can't book these in turkey
3. Had to take longer coach 
4. coach broke down and had to change
5. Arrived late at airport which was fine as flight delayed but would miss connecting flight to Glasgow from Amsterdam with KLM
6. My ticket on app got updated to BA via London, I asked woman at airport who said that would also be delayed to 10
7. Said I would wait in Amsterdam and get the morning one but woman at ticket counter said I could get to Glasgow that night via London and no delay
8. Just about to board when 4hr delay announced.
9. Get to Heathrow 11pm closing ba saying all there hotel rooms gone and need to do myself
10. Think broke toe kicking bollard (my fault)
11. Find a crap b&b for £150 for 4 hours sleep
12. 5am they cancelled my 7:50 flight! 
13. Call a cab to Euston £50 caught the 7:30am £138 - arrive Glasgow 12 
14. No Surrender

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, GersMK said:

1. leave house in bursa (turkey) 7am  on 30th boat cancelled between bursa and Istanbul due to snow
2. Can't book express coach ticket despite empty seats asthese are next to woman and men can't book these in turkey
5. Arrived late at airport which was fine as flight delayed but would miss connecting flight to Glasgow from Amsterdam with KLM
6. My ticket on app got updated to BA via London, I asked woman at airport who said that would also be delayed to 10
7. Said I would wait in Amsterdam and get the morning one but woman at ticket counter said I could get to Glasgow that night via London and no delay
9. Get to Heathrow 11pm closing ba saying all there hotel rooms gone and need to do myself
14. No Surrender

Well done mate now go and sing your heart out for 90 minutes and enjoy us beating those scum 

30 minutes ago, GersMK said:

14. No Surrender

That's dedication mate.

But will you get to Ibrox for 12.15?

37 minutes ago, GersMK said:

14. No Surrender

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/295270-rm-erskine-fund-–-season-201617-accounts-members-donations-discussion-action/

I admire your dedication!

You could have just donated to the RM Erskine Fund via PayPal.  But fair enough - I'll see you at the Statue. :thumbup:

44 minutes ago, GersMK said:

14. No Surrender

Lets hope it all ends in a win after that mate. 

45 minutes ago, GersMK said:

14. No Surrender

An awful lot for a time and dedication to see  team  that died..haha. good on you mate 

46 minutes ago, GersMK said:

14. No Surrender

Seamless travel at its best.

I would be sending this to Warburton and getting him to use it as an inspiriational speech to the team; letting them know what being a Rangers fan is all about. If I heard that before I walked out on the pitch they would have to carry me off on a stretcher by full time...How the fuck could you walk off not having given every ounce of sweat and commitment when you know fans will do anything to support you?

I know they shouldn't need motivating anyway,but that is an inspirational story .:cheers: