Former st mirren chairman on cabal running spfl

Jdee.rfc

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't feel his pain but I love he is big time. WATP. Hope you enjoy the 1st division as much as we did. But you might not get the same home attendances. Hahahaha you know what I mean. As ye sow so shall ure reap. Karma can be ok.

34 minutes ago, piperpete said:

I always though Stark was one of us, everyday IS a schoolday I suppose.

Stark played for Scum and was best friends with Tommy burns and both were from Carlton .

Where do you guys here this stuff .He most definitely wasn't one of us 

Never hid is love of the beggars .Probably why he was in Scotland set up for so long 

20 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Stark playimd for Scesm and was sst frienh Tommy burns and both were from Carlton .

Where do you guys here this stuff .He most definitely wasn't one of us 

Never hid is love of the beggars .Probably why he was in Scotland set up for so long 

Bow to your knowledge, I was always under the IMpression he wasnt a Taig , does coming from whatever the Carlton IS make you a taig ? I have read things and the Carlton IS mentioned but usually as a drug helping group. As I said everyday IS a schoolday.

On 19/01/2017 at 7:55 AM, B1872 said:

As I posted in another thread; UEFA showed figures of the demise of Scottish football since 2012 and there has only been one beneficiary. The rest of Scottish football have bought into the tarriers lies and propaganda and blinded by the hatred of us they've let the scum take over. The scum have place men here, in the media and now in UEFA. I honestly don't see it changing anytime soon tbh! You only have to look at the cover up from their paedophile ring in this county to see how much influence they have. ??

Great post .The beggar scum knew exactly what they were doing in 2012 

Sadly power and corruption will be there's now for the rest of our lives .

Especially with the pussy fucks we have in charge of our club 

5 minutes ago, piperpete said:

Think IT was for something he tweeted when he was 18 years old the taigs had dug up.

Who was journo ?

On that other thing 

When I was 18 mate ,I loved programmes and Rangers news .I don't forget much .The buddies used to match feature on their players .Team supported as a boy .Strangely enough ,everytime we played them .The profile was on a beggar that supported them .Stark like many of these fuckers at this shitehole club were manks 

11 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Is this serious ? A journo sacked from the rebel ? What was his name ?

It was for a fairly tame tweet he made 3 years ago. 

But we all know the real reason it happened. 

Now, lets look at Jane Hamilton, multiple uses of the word 'H**' - Daily Record openly backed her. 

James Flynn, Daily Record Celtic blogger, tweets were dug up of him referring to 'orange bastards' & that the was going to hell for working in a 'proddy school'. 

1 lost their job, 2 didn't. 

Brutal. 

Think IT was for something he tweeted when he was 18 years old the taigs had dug up,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Hopefully the taigs finally get punished for something they covered up

6 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Who wain journo ?

On that other thing 

When I was 18 mate ,I loved programmes and Rangers news .I don't forget much .The buddies used to match feature on their players .Team supported as a boy .Strangely enough ,everytime we played them .The profile was on a beggar that supported them .Stark like many of these fuckers at this shitehole club were manks 

Alan Clark mate.

So Stark IS deffinitly a Taig because he was used IN a profile IN a match programme v St.Mirren, outstanding stuff mate. Not saying your wrong.

Just now, eskbankloyal said:

They missed the footnote that calling people H*** & orange bastards was ok though....

The scum would have just threatened to pull their advertising, the Record would have just rolled over. Printed Media dead now anyway.