Former st mirren chairman on cabal running spfl

Jdee.rfc

4 hours ago, Smile said:

Yep I read that shows the power these cunts have. Sickening.

These things are all happening right before our eyes and its as if we are powerless to stop it. Reminds me of that film Spotlight. ??

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, B1872 said:

These things are all happening right before our eyes and is as if we are powerless to stop it. Reminds me of that film Spotlight. ??

We have to do what they cunts do well get Board Members on the Spfl board infiltrate the media be involved in the decision-making in Scottish football.

Unreal that some obsessed taig actually took the time to scroll through years worth of Alan's tweets just to dig something up about him. All because he produced an article that told it how it is regarding that fat bastard Lawwell's obvious grip on Scottish football.

This country is riddled with they filthy bastards.

2 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Unreal that some obsessed taig actually took the time to scroll through years worth of Alan's tweets just to dig something up about him. All because he produced an article that told it how it is regarding that fat bastard Lawwell's obvious grip on Scottish football.

This country is riddled with they filthy bastards.

Nobody can obsess like a tarrier, that's for sure!

6 hours ago, Smile said:

2coh92r.jpg

I seen this earlier. Pertains to the story.

Even that statement is lies .There is wide spread nepotism in the centre of Glasgow and these scum mutants won't touch it .Like many other things 

Reason .They are run for the purpose of appeasing all things labour/SNP /Papish and the immigrants they try to influence 

They are try to demonise anything remotely pro Rangers 

They will support the Royal family but it's hypocrisy of the highest order .

Like the Council and other offshoot organisations .The scumbags refuse to acknowledge the Royal family behind closed doors  

This rancid rhag are complete liars but we should expect nothing else 

Just like the beggars .They are hypocrites 

16 minutes ago, StaunchGirl said:

I can't see any reason why the cabal wouldn't welcome Dave King with open arms

On 18/01/2017 at 1:09 AM, StaunchGirl said:

Weir is correct that Warburton could spend $100m on a bunch of duffers and still not win the league. I suspect that Warburton doesn't want to have a big transfer budget because it gives him an excuse why he will never win the league in this country. Thats a fact and anyone that can't see that is deluding themselves.

200.gif#2

Has anyone seen the offensive journo tweet?

Something about bheggars having paedo on their mind and dealing with plenty Tims recently. He forgives them. This apparently was in relation to a blog re dirty Orange bastards.

Pretty bland but cost him his job yet as others have shown the rhebel retain those who call us H*** etc.

They really are a cesspit of republican filth.

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Has anyone seen the offensive journo tweet?

Something about bheggars having paedo on their mind and dealing with plenty Tims recently. He forgives them. This apparently was in relation to a blog re dirty Orange bastards.

Pretty bland but cost him his job yet as others have shown the rhebel retain those who call us H*** etc.

They really are a cesspit of republican filth.

Hypocrisy at its finest mate .It just reeks of double standards from that repugnant rhag that some Rangers fans still buy 

That would make you weep 

Can someone tell me why people like Dallas and Alan are run out of town ,yet we have Hmrc and bastards in top management positions filled with the most bigoted and volatile bastards you would find .Bbc have the worst offenders yet it's just carry on ,as you were with these reptiles 

This Country is in for some serious bother one day on our streets 

Once the apathy subsides 

I won't be around to that .That's for sure 

13 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Can someone tell me why people like Dallas and Alan are run out of town ,yet we have Hmrc and bastards in top management positions filled with the most bigoted and volatile bastards you would find .Bbc have the worst offenders yet it's just carry on ,as you were with these reptiles 

This Country is in for some serious bother one day on our streets 

Once the apathy subsides 

I won't be around to that .That's for sure 

You have answered your own question because they have Uttely and Totally infiltrated every decision making and influential job in Every media outlet in Scotland, they have neutered the media to suit. Any bad news about them either doesn't see the light of day or is stopped in its tracks in an hour with one phone call. Who's to blame for that ? Ourselves or at least our heid bummers who took them in under the "awe he's awright" probably whilst doing business with them, look where they are now and look where we are? Up the creek with one paddle going round in circles !

image.gif