Former st mirren chairman on cabal running spfl

Jdee.rfc

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Fuckin pussy. If you had any backbone you should have spoken out back in 2012. But you didnt!

Now when you're free of all responsibiities or comebacks you make these claims? Go fuck yourself. 

Correct mate.hopefully the spineless bastard comes out with more skullduggery

10 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

"I think it was healthier for the game when we had a strong Rangers so we had two particularly strong clubs."

You voted against us being let back in to the SPL you prick.

As much as they did fuck us over, i have a feeling they themselves were fucked over, when they had the chance of breaking up the old firm voting power, these wee diddies probably thought they could club together and reign in the tarriers

Instead stewart milne shafted them all by taking it up the arse off the tarriers

20 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

I can't believe the idiots at the record actually re edited a back page because of Juan guy.  I mean how obvious do these guys want to make it that Celtic have them in their pockets??

He would tell them the filth would remove their advertising.

1 hour ago, loyalfollower said:

I can't believe the idiots at the record actually re edited a back page because of Juan guy.  I mean how obvious do these guys want to make it that Celtic have them in their pockets??

Yet we still have 'Rangers men' who do business with this rag.  

9 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

As much as they did fuck us over, i have a feeling they themselves were fucked over, when they had the chance of breaking up the old firm voting power, these wee diddies probably thought they could club together and reign in the tarriers

Instead stewart milne shafted them all by taking it up the arse off the tarriers

Why specifically the sheep in this one Jim?

18 hours ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Haha serves you right, remember when you were told your fans wouldn't turn up if you let Rangers back in the prem?  then they never turned up anyway at any club haha Reep what you sow. This cunt will be praying for league reconstruction before his beloved club falls out the arse end of obscurity. If only they had the money they lost from playing us 4 times a year.

Round ye.

Only valid point he makes is that all us paranoid protestants were right from day one. Tims  in high places, ie the cabal.

I think ST Mirren more than any other have paid a heavy price for what they did .

I still remember the mother of all lie downs in 86 so it pleases me no end