Waghorn

Boybluesy

6 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

He's brutal 

Someone said his shooting was excellent months ago with that trainer :lol:

He's got worse after it

I got slagged off last year for saying he's shite, he scored a load last season but should have scored much, much more.

He doesn't have the quality to finish, something would need to drastically change and it's the reason he's not being offered a better deal.

He claimed this week that the goals will come.  Well as with any walk of working life there comes a point where the talking has to stop and action has to start.  In his case scoring goals and assists to others in scoring goals.    There is only so much time a person can be given in response to their claims that it'll all come good.  

Dodoo must be wondering what he needs to do to get some game time to try to show that he can score goals. 

He may miss a few chances but things seem to happen more when he's on the pitch. He seems to be our only striker who actually manages to create some play in the final 3rd

I think along with Miller he's our most effective striker and I'd trust him to bag goals over Garner every day of the week

6 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

He claimed this week that the goals will come.  Well as with any walk of working life there comes a point where the talking has to stop and action has to start.  In his case scoring goals and assists to others in scoring goals.    There is only so much time a person can be given in response to their claims that it'll all come good.  

Dodoo must be wondering what he needs to do to get some game time to try to show that he can score goals. 

Dodoo is shite

Just wtf was he thinking when he missed that sitter.

Good movement, controlled it, opened his body as if to stroke it home then made a complete arse of it. It was harder to miss the target altogether than hit it but somehow he managed it. He has not adjusted to promotion to the top league and is not of the standard we need.

I've said before that if he just accepted he ain't a striker and put all his focus into becoming an effective wide player everyone would benefit.

Work on getting to the by line and crossing and making chances for others rather than trying to get goals himself. He'd benefit as there would be less pressure on him to score.

1 hour ago, Broxi said:

He may miss a few chances but things seem to happen more when he's on the pitch. He seems to be our only striker who actually manages to create some play in the final 3rd

I think along with Miller he's our most effective striker and I'd trust him to bag goals over Garner every day of the week

I couldn't trust a guy who scuffs it form 3 yards out and makes a cunt of one on ones.

He's a poor striker

When he was being linked with Bristol in the summer I said I'd take £1.5m for him and took a slagging for it. We'd be lucky to get a 3rd of that now. 

Both him and Tav have shown this season why they've been bounced around several clubs on England's lower leagues before ending up here. They aren't very good at football.