players have chucked it..

KingKirk

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Killed me seeing that tonight. I actually hate that it's the worst thing you can do as a Rangers player is show no heart. 

I know mate. You're the same as me and usually there, don't know if that was a factor but I have to say that was maybe the least enjoyable 90 minutes of football I've watched for years and I include other big defeats in that. Maybe watching it on telly for a change you pick up more when players are shitebagging it or hiding. Truly painful viewing 

21 minutes ago, pcbear said:

That was as bad as the 4-0 at Easter Road with KMcD in charge, I never thought we would plough those depths again, wrong that was complete shite.

Exactly what it was like and the exact same feeling for me after that game. Although I lasted til the end this time round, another pathetic performance. I said before the game that the players said they had a point to prove. What is that point exactly? That we are absolute fucking guff.

Hearts deserved their win but at times we made them look like fucking world beaters. Cathro will be a genius until they get pumped off hibs in a couple weeks time and they will want him turfed out again.

The second half performance reminded of the shocking display at the piggery: no fight, no confidence, players all over the place with huge gaps between them, and no player wanting the ball. We seem unable (or unwilling!) to learn any lessons at all from our defensive mistakes this season, and really toil against teams away from home, who play at a very high tempo. A very bad day at the office indeed.

3 minutes ago, weshallnotbemoved! said:

Can see the Blue Cafu leaving Glasgow in ignominy next year. Only himself to blame. Not tough enough.

He made a couple of mistakes today but he wasn't the worst player on the park today(assuming you are talking about tav). He was still getting stuck in and running for balls towards the end ( a shite pass from barrie springs to mind). Unfortunately just wasn't up to it and he was one of the main culprits giving it big licks during the week

We were needing a 5-10 minute spell after the second goal to stay steady,harden up and stick the boot in,get the fans going and fight our way back into the game. We stepped way off of them and let them play. Just needed one to step up and boot fuck out of somebody. Its not pretty but its what's needed at times

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

The future of our club deepens on it mate money can be no object here the man must go. For the good of our club.

Warburton isn't connected to Rangers like we are and doesn't get it. Speechless about Weir tho he knows what this clubs all about

Indeed - for all those claims of 'we can't afford to sack him',

there must be a better case to say 'we can't afford to keep him'.

He won't go the mora , or next week , or the week after . He's here till the end of the season . He will continue to play his boys ( kiernan , tav , Halliday ) it's been that way aw season - it wont change now . every single person could see it wisnae working aboot 10 mins in , but he's fuckin clueless wit tae dae to change it . Not wan fuckin player was shouting demanding more putting thereself aboot , the only wan that was even close tae showing some fight was kenny because he knows wit it fuckin meens tae be in a real rangers team . That wasn't a rangers team the night they widnae be near the club if we weren't in the state we ur 

2 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Any self respecting footballer would be fucking smashing cunts at the end when they started their back heels and flicks and shit. 

Ours literally just stood off them and let them do it. No spine no backbone the players are fucking pussies

Their leader is clueless pussy, so to be expected and LBH, it's not for the first time. 

3 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

There's 1 winner in that squad. 

The rest, journeyman who will always be that. 

Garbage.

Do you not have to at least played first team football at other clubs to be classed as a journeyman? Don't think development games and a loan spell at Killie qualifies you as a journeyman yet.

2 hours ago, Tom0411 said:

Amazing to see a team of British players being bullied by a team made up mainly of foreigners. Also Cathro seems to have proven that there are bargains to be had that dont come from the lower English leagues.

As bad as we were Hearts played well for 45 mins. Before that Hearts and Cathro have been dreadful so I'd hold back with all this praise and messiah worship he's getting now.

55 minutes ago, Ambrogio said:

He won't go the mora , or next week , or the week after . He's here till the end of the season . He will continue to play his boys ( kiernan , tav , Halliday ) it's been that way aw season - it wont change now . every single person could see it wisnae working aboot 10 mins in , but he's fuckin clueless wit tae dae to change it . Not wan fuckin player was shouting demanding more putting thereself aboot , the only wan that was even close tae showing some fight was kenny because he knows wit it fuckin meens tae be in a real rangers team . That wasn't a rangers team the night they widnae be near the club if we weren't in the state we ur 

To post the way you speak is a talent in itself sir 

tumblr_oej8dmjl381rn1olwo1_400.gif