Overreactionary nonsense

Bluepeter9

Just now, JograBear said:

Better players, better style of football. Not just having one tactic.

After 3 games I don't think comparing points to last season says much.

I don't think we play a different style of football at all. We press better at times but we still get to the edge of the box and pass sideways.

What tactics? Trailing a game and down to 10 men and bring on a signing that has barely played at all?

Play Miller in all possible positions instead of sub him?

Maybe you mean when he decides that the team needs to thump the ball up the park repeatedly to try and win a game? 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

I don't think we play a different style of football at all. We press better at times but we still get to the edge of the box and pass sideways.

What tactics? Trailing a game and down to 10 men and bring on a signing that has barely played at all?

Maybe you mean when he decides that the team needs to thump the ball up the park repeatedly to try and win a game? 

Movement is much better and its a lot faster. Under MW players rarely moved into space and played at a snails pace.  Against Hearts in second half we did slow down a bit too much though. Especially when Krancjar came on..

People moaning to bring in players like Hardie and give him a chance. He has been banging in goals. Why not give him a chance?

Agreed on Miller. Awful he keeps sticking with him. Its like playing with 10 men.

9 minutes ago, JograBear said:

Movement is much better and its a lot faster. Under MW players rarely moved into space and played at a snails pace.  Against Hearts in second half we did slow down a bit too much though. Especially when Krancjar came on..

People moaning to bring in players like Hardie and give him a chance. He has been banging in goals. Why not give him a chance?

Agreed on Miller. Awful he keeps sticking with him. Its like playing with 10 men.

Don't care what people's opinion is, I so want to see Moult brought in for this reason, I think he's capable of banging them in and especially if we signed him up. In fact we have a potential partnership we ain't seen yet using Herrera as a target man up front with Morelos, but like you say yet to see any sign of Kenny not being starter.

Part of me wants to see him turn it around. I think we will probably beat Ross County next week but think its also just delaying the inevitable and sadly think the job is way to big for him. I also dont see a ready made replacement to come in and make a big enough change this season imo.

hope im proved wrong 

6 minutes ago, Albertz_3 said:

Part of me wants to see him turn it around. I think we will probably beat Ross County next week but think its also just delaying the inevitable and sadly think the job is way to big for him. I also dont see a ready made replacement to come in and make a big enough change this season imo.

hope im proved wrong 

We couldn't buy a win against Ross County.

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

This is becoming a real issue, and it makes no sense that yesterday we lost Dorrans, who was doing as well as anyone else, if I can put that way, and we bring on Hardie. I know we are chasing the game, but Dorrans is hardly what you would call defensive. I think the manager is very reluctant to take off or drop Miller, but Miller does not deserve to be given a start every game. 

3 minutes ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

Guy was stating a fact that's all.

Fuck off with your surrender pish tae.

Who called the cook a cunt?

A 'fact' we will get beat by Ross county ! Ffs infested with surrender monkeys! 

40 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

You said we couldn't buy a win against Ross County, does that not mean you believe we have no chance against them?

Recent stats prove that statement to be correct.

Of course we have a chance against them, just as we do every team - doesn't mean we'll get a result though.

1 minute ago, Virtuoso said:

Recent stats prove that statement to be correct.

Of course we have a chance against them, just as we do every team - doesn't mean we'll get a result though.

We are a different team from last season and as dissapointing a start this season has been, looking at the first 3 games, we played well and deserved to win the first game, started great the second game, 1-0 up and if the ref had done his job they should have been down to 10 men, from there we would have went on to win in all probabilities, instead we lost our focus and were dissapointing after going down to 10 ourselves.Yesterday was frustrating, we dominated the game but the final ball wasn't good enough and we have to improve in that department.

Using last season's stats against county and concluding we now couldn't buy a win against them is a daft statement to make IMO. Surrender monkey springs to mind.