Overreactionary nonsense

Bluepeter9

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

lol - ah the haters creaming themselves that they think they can now prove they were right and jumping on their sanctimonious bandwagons trying to score points :lol:  no surprise there! 

Ohhh the irony :lol: 

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

lol - ah the haters creaming themselves that they think they can now prove they were right and jumping on their sanctimonious bandwagons trying to score points :lol:  no surprise there! 

Recent events just prove how clueless you actually are in making this thread though. An implosion of sorts was imminent and apparently you were the only person who couldn't see it coming. Even after we'd just been pumped 4-1. 

Instead of trying to battle everyone, maybe you should take a step back and re-evaluate the way you look at things. Just a thought.

25 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

Think you're wrong with the haters accusation.  The people just want what's best for the Rangers- if a manager/board or players are not upto the task then it's Rangers who suffer.  Fuck the individuals which in turn are just contractors

Detractors?

4 minutes ago, 55Bear said:

Recent events just prove how clueless you actually are in making this thread though. An implosion of sorts was imminent and apparently you were the only person who couldn't see it coming. Even after we'd just been pumped 4-1. 

Instead of trying to battle everyone, maybe you should take a step back and re-evaluate the way you look at things. Just a thought.

i think the post you quoted was in reference to himself tbf and not about the events 

3 minutes ago, 55Bear said:

He can't though. Being wrong is inbred into his psyche. Ally, Warburton, the SNP.........

11 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

i think the post you quoted was in reference to himself tbf and not about the events 

Yeah I know, but my point is he'd rather still try and rebelliously stick the metaphorical finger up to everyone than admit he was miles off the mark with his OP

26 minutes ago, OlegKuznetsov said:

I wouldn't take the money if it meant actually being him, with that personality. 

He's such a complete arse. 

I find them both incredibly fake and soulless. 

Fake and soulless - reminds me of some posters on here! 

52 minutes ago, 55Bear said:

Nothing I said has yet been proven wrong! There are many on here that think that glory is simple and can be achieved easily, that all it takes is the 'right' manager and in a week all will be fine. I wish the next manager all the best but our path back to winning the league is not going to be a short term thing - we will require patience - we don't have that! 

10 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Nothing I said has yet been proven wrong! There are many on here that think that glory is simple and can be achieved easily, that all it takes is the 'right' manager and in a week all will be fine. I wish the next manager all the best but our path back to winning the league is not going to be a short term thing - we will require patience - we don't have that! 

In case you've somehow missed the news its Mark Warburton that didn't want to be here 

11 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

imho a manager should be judged over a period of time and yet we have out rabid who almost joyfully can't wait to put the boot in every time we have a poor result

From your OP.

I'd say you're wrong. This manager was judged over a period of time, too much time if you ask me. The whole time under his command it felt like 1 step forward, 2 steps back.

For anyone to have still been behind him after the Hearts game is mind boggling, and your reaction on here after Fridays events is even more ridiculous.

And where do you draw the line at being 'patient'?? 24 games into the season with only a 50% win rate in this league is shocking, especially for Rangers, and anyone who thinks otherwise needs their head checked.

If we want to be on course to winning our 55th title before they get TIAR, then this season should be a CONVINCING second place finish and a substantial goal difference to boot. Not to mention not being one loss away from 30 points behind that tarrier scum. 

We don't need patience. Patience is for wanks. We need action, and players & staff that will deliver wins.

Think we can all agree that BP9 is 100% loyal to whoever is in post at Ibrox, both in terms of management and most players. Admiral at times, but loyal to a fault, and blind to too many things. 

Theres others that are so negative it's almost unbelievable that they can be Rangers fans, they seem to hate everyone and everything associated with the club. 

In the 'non-internet' real world where everything isn't as extreme, most are probably somewhere in between.

We should all be in it together, not point scoring against each other.

I genuinely believe we're one of the most loyal supports in the world, but we can't effect change anything (at Ibrox, SFA or local government) because we are so fractured as a support. If we banded together and took our enemies head on we might actually get somewhere. 

12 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Think we can all agree that BP9 is 100% loyal to whoever is in post at Ibrox, both in terms of management and most players. Admiral at times, but loyal to a fault, and blind to too many things. 

Theres others that are so negative it's almost unbelievable that they can be Rangers fans, they seem to hate everyone and everything associated with the club. 

In the 'non-internet' real world where everything isn't as extreme, most are probably somewhere in between.

I genuinely believe we're one of the most loyal supports in the world, but we can't effect change anything (at Ibrox, SFA or local government) because we are so fractured as a support. If we banded together and took our enemies head on we might actually get somewhere. 

Ah but to get there we would have to agree - and there in lies the issue. 

18 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Correct

4 hours ago, OlegKuznetsov said:

I must say, it comes as something of a surprise at this stage in the proceedings, to discover that you are, in fact, a gangsta' rapper. 

Either that, or Donald Trump.

:sherlock: 

What time in the day do you have your first cry-wank over big donaldo? 

This thread is probably the best example of why we are staying where we are.

Petty, deluded, with no real point to it.

Creeping in far too much that this is acceptable for our club, victim mentality.

If we had this mentality when the club started we wouldn't have anywhere near the history we have.

At one point in history we were knocking on the door of winning the champions league. 

The biggest team in Scotland.

Winners. 

Get this thread and it's mentality to fuck.

1 minute ago, Virtuoso said:

There was a thread on FF a few days back with folk saying that 3rd or 4th would be acceptable this season.

Folk are going to have to like it or lump it. This season is a gonner.  Would rather finish fourth with folk accepting reality than a bunch of idiots thinking were worldbeaters for finishing 2nd

3 minutes ago, Willis said:

Folk are going to have to like it or lump it. This season is a gonner.  Would rather finish fourth with folk accepting reality than a bunch of idiots thinking were worldbeaters for finishing 2nd

Imagine that shower of shite somehow, in an alternative universe, found the testicles to finish second - I can hear the revisionism already, the list of those who can stay next season growing.

Worse than Aberdeen, on a par with a bunch of SPFL dross - they need to go.