Sicko on facebook mocks Ricksen

Smile

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/531232/vile-facebook-troll-blasted-by-football-fans-for-posting-sick-song-about-stricken-rangers-hero-fernando-ricksen/

'SCUM BAG' TROLL TAKEDOWN 

Vile Facebook troll blasted by football fans for posting SICK SONG about stricken Rangers hero Fernando Ricksen

Alistair Findlay - who now claims to have handed himself into police - mocked the ailing Dutch star who suffers from motor neurone disease on his Facebook account yesterday.

vile_ricksen_troll_dn02jpg-js299035509.j

Findlay, believed to be from Kilsyth, North Lanarkshire, deleted the post after receiving a massive backlash from outraged football fans with some even threatening his family.

An apology was later posted on his page owning up to the disgusting poem and blaming the incident on being “intoxicated”.

He said: “You know what I’m done with all the hassle. My family getting threats, my ex partner and my son.

“Last night I was heavily intoxicated and probably made the biggest mistake of my life, one that’s changed my life and made me realise what a few words can do harm.

“Being drunk was no excuse and I get that I should have know right from wrong but I didn’t and made a silly stupid mistake.

“Deep down I know whatever I say won’t change it and an apology still won’t sort things but I’m sick of the lying etc. I need to tell the truth, yes I did make the remarks about Fernando and you don’t understand how deeply apologetic I am.”

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Disgusting and no excuses, if he raped a women would he use this as an excuse? if he molested a child would he use that as an excuse ?  Well he is not using it here when he mocks a dying young man because he played for Rangers.  

I hope Police Scotland are chapping his door over the weekend and give him a lie in till up in court Monday.

Disgusting human being and any decent football fan or decent person would agree 

Disgusting wee ugly smelly prick. Why is it all these wierdos with Facebook do all this and when they gey caught they always offer up a half hearted apology followed by the excuse of being drunk? Each and every one of the sad trolling cunts. He's a fuckin ugly bellend wae World Cup lugs and also has a look of Scott brown about him, thick cunt 

Just now, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Aye, because they should be the priority now, eh? 

The priority 4 weeks ago was to condemn Rangers fans for remarks made on social media, so he could seek the acclaim of tarriers as well as pretending he was some sort of upper class Rangers fan. 

Yet here we have a disgusting remark about one of our ex players who is dying, yet Housty hasn't made one comment. 

Also I assume you mean priority as in change of managemen etc, something which Club1872 and Housty STILL hasn't commented on either