DeanMK

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I know why your laughing mate but I can see why he's saying that ... someone with access to the database should check how many times he's been reported and how much bile has he said about Protestants and loyalists 

I argue with people but he's next level in that regard 

he's seemingly untouchable on here has free range

has he even had as much as a 24h ban ? 

Who is it ? 

19 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

Don't be surprised if it's MW or McPartland letting wee snippets out to the scum.

I've been very critical of MW this season but I just can't see this being true. He's been at loggerheads with the journalist trash up here since he came. Unlike others inside our club who have a track record of leaking to the press when its in their best interests, poor team performance and soundbites aside MW has been a class act since he came in.

McPartland maybe.

Just now, theclothmonster said:

I've been very critical of MW this season but I just can't see this being true. He's been at loggerheads with the journalist trash up here since he came. Unlike others inside our club who have a track record of leaking to the press when its in their best interests, poor team performance and soundbites aside MW has been a class act since he came in.

"We learn from this and move on" he's got script that he sticks too every week 

3 minutes ago, bluepeter said:

I hid it, because it was abusive and pathetic. Nobody grassed. 

Now everybody get back on topic and stop greeting like a bunch of wee lassies, ffs.

If that's the case then why aren't the vast majority of his posts hidden?

He enters a thread calls people paranoid protestants then leaves..

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I've got neither the time nor the inclination to debate with you about which posts are hidden and which aren't. Back on topic please :tu: 

34 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Give it a rest with all the abuse and tit for tat shite.

I am tired of coming into threads and watching them getting ruined with this pish.

If you feel a user has overstepped the mark report it.

The admin and mods will decide what action to take, if any.

I think we all have to Learn to Love.:love:

29 minutes ago, CRARFC said:

No reason. give them a deal until the end of the season or at least a 2 week trial. If it doesn't work then we've at least tried. I'm not talking about signing guys for 3 years just want to see we are trying to sigb better players. When guys like them are coming in for trials it get the players fire going again and it will show on the pitch. They might even learn from them.

Tbh the logic there is not great, if we sign some older players from premier league teams, even on short term deals they are likely to want big wages - on the flip side, if we got them to the end of the season on shite wages they'd want big wages to sign for longer or fuck off on a free to a club elsewhere, clearly the disparity in wages and quality of league is lost on you... The fact is if you're used to getting big wages in a good league, you will more than likely wait for the right opportunity to sign for someone else rather than take a huge hit in wages to play in a shite league, the only way your situation works is if we offer huge wages, I'm struggling to understand how you can't see this

1 hour ago, the_r_sole said:

to be fair, you post an amazing amount of shite on here! if you think someone has overstepped the mark, it's better to leave it there for everyone to see how much of a cock they are rather than having it removed

It's still there for you to see! 

1 minute ago, CRARFC said:

If he was that class you wouldn't need to put that down 

MW has behaved like a gentleman since he came, a few regurgitated soundbites to a hostile press and over defending his players won't change my opinion of that, you are free to do so if you wish. I think MW should be sacked due to his ability as a manager but I would hope that the board would do it in a manner befitting our club, it's not like the board has a history of leaking our dirty laundry in public when it suits them......

23 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I'm still here! But I don't live on here like some! 

4 minutes ago, the_r_sole said:

Tbh the logic there is not great, if we sign some older players from premier league teams, even on short term deals they are likely to want big wages - on the flip side, if we got them to the end of the season on shite wages they'd want big wages to sign for longer or fuck off on a free to a club elsewhere, clearly the disparity in wages and quality of league is lost on you... The fact is if you're used to getting big wages in a good league, you will more than likely wait for the right opportunity to sign for someone else rather than take a huge hit in wages to play in a shite league, the only way your situation works is if we offer huge wages, I'm struggling to understand how you can't see this

I would agree with you but Scott Sinclar makes your argument look like shite. He's come to a shite league on less money and they even paid money for him. Yes they can afford to buy guys like that but he's still taken a wage cut and also come to a shite league. 

14 minutes ago, Gordy said:

The manager made at least better signings last season without him for the league we were in.

He got away with it more because of the way he had the team performing early on which was great against lesser opposition, By the last third of the Championship most Managers had worked out how to beat us or at least get a Draw.

Some of the signings that looked good/great in the Championship Waghorn/Tav look very poor players now.

9 minutes ago, theclothmonster said:

MW has behaved like a gentleman since he came, a few regurgitated soundbites to a hostile press and over defending his players won't change my opinion of that, you are free to do so if you wish. I think MW should be sacked due to his ability as a manager but I would hope that the board would do it in a manner befitting our club, it's not like the board has a history of leaking our dirty laundry in public when it suits them......

He's spineless. The whole joey Barton saga showed that. 

1 minute ago, CRARFC said:

He's spineless. The whole joey Barton saga showed that. 

Having Barton launched from the club head first is spineless now? When did that roaster Barton suddenly become a martyr for Rangers fan? The Joey Barton saga showed us there was disagreements over training methods and tactics behind the scenes, it says nothing to change my mind that MW has been anything other than a gent at our club. You won't get any disagreement from me that MW has been a poor manager ability wise.

9 minutes ago, CRARFC said:

I would agree with you but Scott Sinclar makes your argument look like shite. He's come to a shite league on less money and they even paid money for him. Yes they can afford to buy guys like that but he's still taken a wage cut and also come to a shite league. 

Ffs, you are mental! He went from a relegated team, for 3million quid to a team that had guaranteed European football and still on a decent wage, it's not the same as signing an out of contract player for big wages for half a season, I cannot fathom how you don't see that as an entirely, incomparably different situation?!?!