McParland On His Way Out

DeanMK

17 minutes ago, CRARFC said:

Yeah, he had a few options but none with European football. The was the difference for him ? 

European football, a big lump sum payment, good chance of domestic medals, playing for a manager who helped develop his career - but aye you're right enough it's just the same as signing an out of contract player on a big wage for a few months to a team that has a lot of pressure on it to perform...

I really don't think you're living in the real world, there's not much point labouring the same point over and over again, we aren't Celtic, we don't have their money at the moment, we don't have European football to entice players, we're not going to win the league, we're out of one cup - we're not a great prospect to out of contract players looking for big money or big exposure for half a season, take your head out the sand and see where we are as a club ffs 

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

The only thing I've lost is the will to live reading your posts. You really have the lowest of expectations for our club haven't you. 

I'll bet when you ever get a girlfriend you will argue over which side is left.  

Just listen to the people on this. It's not just me that has low expectations. At this moment in time we aren't going to be world betters. Yeah I'm sure YOU a 40 year old man is the best person to give me advice on that. Love how people on here stoop to the lowest level as the intellect of some people are at the bottom of the barrell 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

"They" I'm sure it's just a slip but shouldn't it be "We" 

Fuck me ! Yes we. People on here are fc king obsessed with Tim finding. People need to get a life 

Don't know how to feel about this .

Cant say I've been overwhelmed by his signings , but tbh , when you've not got much of a a budget , you're going to end up with basement standard signings and a very ordinary team . Yes he could have done better , but the board have to take a lot of responsibility for the standard of team we are watching every week . 

Oh , and so does MW . I still think the players he has at his disposal should be doing better against the Hamiltons , Ross Co's , Partick Thistles etc in this league . 

27 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

You read nearly 10 pages :britney:

you better go and burn your eyes out with a red hot poker. 

:happy:

It is a shite situation IMO and I think the whole thing is becoming a bit of a circus behind the scenes with probably stories being leaked from two different sides. It is not good for our Club.

3 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Shock - press are shite! What's  yer point or are you a sun reader and buyer? you are certainly coming across as one 

So your quite happy for the sun to tell lies about our fans at the cup final and support the SNP?  Nae bother Declan only a cunt from West Lothian could come up with shite like that.  

We Rangers fans hate the SNP as you well know if you ever even attend Ibrox.

Tell the cunts that's sit about you your views since you are so proud of them and see what your fellow fans think.

13 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

So your quite happy for the sun to tell lies about our fans at the cup final and support the SNP?  Nae bother Declan only a cunt from West Lothian could come up with shite like that.  

We Rangers fans hate the SNP as you well know if you ever even attend Ibrox.

Tell the cunts that's sit about you your views since you are so proud of them and see what your fellow fans think.

Football and politics is the worst combination to talk about. Big frank can fuck off and MB can join him. Why is everyone still fueling his fire ? 

3 hours ago, the_r_sole said:

Thing is, if they aren't going to give him the backing to bring in quality players (with associated risk), there's no point in getting arsey with the recruitment when you are tying their hands.

I know our wage bill is bigger than all the other clubs, and the recruitment has been patchy at best! but the spine of the team needs sorted out and has done since before warburton took over, I think the board should have at least given some money for certain areas of the team - how many midfielders have we signed since warburton came in?! Centre half has been the weakest area of the team and costing us games/points since the start, never been addressed, defensive mid, never been addressed, although barton should been that one.. and a fucking goal scorer, never even considered imo, most likely becuase that would cost money.

If we aren't going to see real investment in the squad for the short term then we're going to be scraping around with the average teams in the league until some quality comes through the ranks

Warburton can't even get the very basics right, some of which you touch on, some people knew before he was handed his new deal but i fear it only became apparent to the board after they stupidly gave him a new contract. Had they not done that i suspect he would already be away.  

The first thing Walter Smith done when he took over from PLG was sign 3 centre backs and a tough tackling midfielder. Identified the teams weakness and fixed it immediately. The first thing Warburton done in the summer when building for the Premiership was sign loads of players we didn't need. 

He also spunked £500k on a winger he doesn't play and almost £2m on a striker who doesn't score goals or suit the system we play. By all accounts he also incredibly paid a fee for Dodoo and Rob Kiernan. 

The deficiencies in our team last season were obvious to everyone except the men that matter. His recruitment policy has been appalling, with and without money. With and without his esteemed pal and super scout Frank McParland. 

I don't believe goalscorers were out of our reach either, i just think he didn't think he needed one. Prso, Novo, Boyd, Larsson, Griffiths, A Rooney, more recently Stokes, Boyce, Moult are all proof goalscorers can be found if you look hard enough, and at affordable prices. 

15 minutes ago, CRARFC said:

Football and politics is the worst combination to talk about. Big frank can fuck off and MB can join him. Why is everyone still fueling his fire ? 

Politics? No we are talking about the people who regularly attack our club both in the sun newspaper and the SNP. 

Cunts on here spout shite about how big a fan a Rangers fan and how big a SNP fan they are ? I just say that's one fucked up cunt who probably likes Rangers but does not know where the fuck Ibrox is. 

Snp are trying to destroy everything we stand and belief in and the sun and their shite about us attacking the police after the cup final go hand in hand 

3 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Warburton can't even get the very basics right, some of which you touch on, some people knew before he was handed his new deal but i fear it only became apparent to the board after they stupidly gave him a new contract. Had they not done that i suspect he would already be away.  

The first thing Walter Smith done when he took over from PLG was sign 3 centre backs and a tough tackling midfielder. Identified the teams weakness and fixed it immediately. The first thing Warburton done in the summer when building for the Premiership was sign loads of players we didn't need. 

He also spunked £500k on a winger he doesn't play and almost £2m on a striker who doesn't score goals or suit the system we play. By all accounts he also incredibly paid a fee for Dodoo and Rob Kiernan. 

The deficiencies in our team last season were obvious to everyone except the men that matter. His recruitment policy has been appalling, with and without money. With and without his esteemed pal and super scout Frank McParland. 

I don't believe goalscorers were out of our reach either, i just think he didn't think he needed one. Prso, Novo, Boyd, Larsson, Griffiths, A Rooney, more recently Stokes, Boyce, Moult are all proof goalscorers can be found if you look hard enough, and at affordable prices. 

All I had to do was read the first line of your post. Nailed it 

3 hours ago, K.A.I said:

I'm going to report absolutely everything in future then in the interests of fairness 

as there's people who can take whatever tone they want with you then accuse you of being a non supporter, idiot, a prick, a hypocrite, a clown, a mess when you respond to them in a similar manner to how they spoke first.

incoming ...

Usual suspects. They dish out the, not a fan and like a taig shite, but can never debate a point, but when you give them their shite back, it's all a want ma mammy and bigger grasses that the Licensee. Wouldn't let them annoy you, as they really have nothing to say. Spineless shit stirrers who try to get you banned for not being a king or warburton suck up.

9 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

It would be interesting to see what agent he's getting his players through.

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Usual suspects. They dish out the, not a fan and like a taig shite, but can never debate a point, but when you give them their shite back, it's all a want ma mammy and bigger grasses that the Licensee. Wouldn't let them annoy you, as they really have nothing to say. Spineless shit stirrers who try to get you banned for not being a king or warburton suck up.

After My first couple of post I got all that shite. Sad individuals that don't actually know much about football. My points for a lot of people are shite but forums are for opinions not twats without opinions 

11 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Re -Recent  Goalscorers, the diddy teams seem to pick them up at random we never seem to get a sniff and end up paying through the nose for donkeys, whilst the proven goalscorers at the smaller clubs costing next to fuck all are lashing them in.

1 minute ago, pcbear said:

Re -Recent  Goalscorers, the diddy teams seem to pick them up at random we never seem to get a sniff and end up paying through the nose for donkeys, whilst the proven goalscorers at the smaller clubs costing next to fuck all are lashing them in.

To be fair I think its just a case that we see the good ones and forget all the shite strikers small teams get.

3 minutes ago, pcbear said:

It's because they scout. They get out and watch football 

1 minute ago, theiconicman said:

To be fair I think its just a case that we see the good ones and forget all the shite strikers small teams get.

These are the guys we should be cherrypicking, course and distance runners in the SPL until we get to level ground.