DeanMK

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

This will be the second referendum that Nicola doesn't even have a legal right to call?

I don't have a high opinion of myself at all but I at least know I'm more sensible than anyone who still thinks independence is a good idea

It's an opinion - but I think you'll find that even May won't have the guts to Block Indy 2 - and despite your hopes it will happen 

3 hours ago, BlueBeard said:

As I see your location is West Lothian, can you please tell me if you travel on a supporters bus ?

I also travel on a supporters bus from that area, and I can honestly say there is no way these figures are even remotely close, either on my bus, or others I've traveled on through the years, so where are you getting your stats from ? 

I actually shouldn't have got involved here, as I have thought for a long time that you are on a continuous  fishing trip  :caughtone:,and I've just given you another bite.

No I don't go on a supporters bus - train or car - I'm expressing an opinion 

19 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Your first paragraph kinda displays your intelligence level - low - as you totally missed the point - again! Happy to discuss politics and my support of the SNP with anyone at ibrox - 50-50 chance they'll agree with me but mainly we talk about the football cause the folks around me - that's why they go! 

:rofl: Aye, right ye are ya madman

1 hour ago, BlueThunder said:

First of all, it isn't confirmed.

Second, who said anything about turning the season around? He obviously wants us to keep the lad, and this is one way of helping ensure that.

Third, most of the people on here have been banging on about what abysmal signings Crooks, Dodoo, MOH etc are - so he is now right or wrong not to play them? Can't keep up.

Four, you are turning what could be a wonderful moment into yet another excuse to slag our manager

If you read my comment it does say it's a good thing! All I meant by that was he's a talent but throwing the boy in to a struggling team isn't the way forward for us or the team. So calm the fuck down and put a tampon in 

1 hour ago, BlueThunder said:

First of all, it isn't confirmed.

Second, who said anything about turning the season around? He obviously wants us to keep the lad, and this is one way of helping ensure that.

Third, most of the people on here have been banging on about what abysmal signings Crooks, Dodoo, MOH etc are - so he is now right or wrong not to play them? Can't keep up.

Four, you are turning what could be a wonderful moment into yet another excuse to slag our manager

As the chat was going off I tried to at least bring it back to football but as per some twat has to it out with the it's not confirmed pish. Saw it and gave my opinion on it. Fucking people on here !

4 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

That minority ? It is now about 50 50 - and I suspect the Rangers support reflects that and is about the same? I wonder who is the MSP for Govan? And it's MP ( or Glasgow south side as it now is) 

Sturgeon is the MP for the  Govanhill district, an area which is fast becoming a rat infested ghetto and described as the biggest slum in Scotland by local residents. The area is also home to largest concentration of Asians and Roma gypsies in Scotland which to fair isn't a reflection of the Rangers support.

35 minutes ago, wullyRFC said:

That's cause you'd get slapped about on a bus then grass to the polis

I guess that's your answer - if you dinnae like  an opinion get yer gang together and resort to violence! Brave as fuck! 

2 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I guess that's your answer - if you dinnae like  an opinion get yer gang together and resort to violence! Brace as fuck! 

Really depresses me that you call yourself a Rangers fan and come on here all the time .

I suppose every football fans site has to have one nowadays .There very own  STOOL PIGEON