McParland On His Way Out

DeanMK

3 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Yep as unlike you I think there is a limit to what is acceptable and what's not! Then again I care - you don't, unless hate is caring in your world 

Spend all your time on here trolling people then get the replies calling you out on it deleted

What a sad pathetic existence

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, simplythebest said:

Spend all your time on here trolling people then get the replies calling you out on it deleted

Sad is folk thinking it's acceptable to say I'm off doping and raping my wife but hey ho if that's funny to you or acceptable to you then basically it's you that's a sad fuck! 

Guest Lloyd72
3 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Shock - press are shite! What's  yer point or are you a sun reader and buyer? you are certainly coming across as one 

I don't buy either because they're both shite and no one under 45 buys papers anymore, but there has been a lot of info leaked by the sun this year so why couldn't this be true?

1 minute ago, simplythebest said:

He really is. 

Can say what he wants about Protestants, Loyalists and unionists then goes running to admin and makes we leaving threads when offended himself. 

Takes issues with people saying he's not a real Rangers fan cos he's SNP but then himself calls people non fans when they have a go at a player saying he's shite or the manager. 

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, wullyRFC said:

If anyone screenshot BP9s meltdoon PM me I missed it, the fuckin pansy grassing bastard that he is.

Reported.

Just now, Bluepeter9 said:

Sad is folk thinking it's acceptable to say I'm off doping and raping my wife but hey ho if that's funny to you or acceptable to you then basically it's you that's a sad fuck! 

I honestly don't believe you're in the slightest bit offended by what people say, you know the constant baiting (including insulting the culture of the majority of Rangers fans) will lead to angry replies then you play the pretend victim.

It's well planned out but as I say it's incredibly sad

1 minute ago, the_r_sole said:

How do you not understand - 15 grand is great money, but if you're a footballer with options you wouldn't come to play in scotland for 15k a week if you could play in another league for the same, playing in a shite league means we have to pay more for the same quality of player, it's fairly straight forward.

Free transfers, also generally mean that a player has been allowed to run his contract down by a club because they couldn't get a transfer fee for them, or they didn't have the quality to remain at the club and tie up wages

I honestly don't think you understand how the world works, are you a youngster?!

Mate I've been in football for the majority of my life. Your not understanding me. There is players out there just now been out of contract since the summer. There is player from the prem and championship still free agents. Bring them to the club give them a 2 week trial and see what they can do. When you sign a contract as a player (for most) the manager has a massive part to play. A lot will say 3 year deal, 15k a week, play well and you will get your move to a bigger club. Just now we need to take advantage of these guys. It's not a good format to do in the long term but get them in give them confidence again and sell them on. Everyone wins. I know what your saying but its just not as black and white as that. 

Just now, CRARFC said:

Mate I've been in football for the majority of my life. Your not understanding me. There is players out there just now been out of contract since the summer. There is player from the prem and championship still free agents. Bring them to the club give them a 2 week trial and see what they can do. When you sign a contract as a player (for most) the manager has a massive part to play. A lot will say 3 year deal, 15k a week, play well and you will get your move to a bigger club. Just now we need to take advantage of these guys. It's not a good format to do in the long term but get them in give them confidence again and sell them on. Everyone wins. I know what your saying but its just not as black and white as that. 

I take it you haven't been paying much attention then... :duh: - you think we're going to get players from the prem and championship?!? Are you actually McParland?!

7 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

I don't buy either because they're both shite and no one under 45 buys papers anymore, but there has been a lot of info leaked by the sun this year so why couldn't this be true?

Why accept it's true? - even reading it a 13 year old can see the contradiction in top teams down south wanting him and then suddenly we are not happy with him!! Mmm ! 

13 minutes ago, Smile said:

We have to get this second best nonsense out of the Boards head first as this is just filtering down to the players.

If it is in the boards heads, yes. We will know in next few weeks or months if it is though i suspect with the arse they have made of this season from January onwards i fear you may be right.

Our wage bill this season should have been £25m per year. That's what King promised. It's little over £10m at present. £25m per annum allows for our own Scott Brown, our own Dembele, our own Sinclair, our own top manager, our own internationals. That said, i have zero faith McParland or Warburton would have been able to identify or entice that calibre of player to Rangers. 

8 minutes ago, wullyRFC said:

If anyone screenshot BP9s meltdoon PM me I missed it, the fuckin pansy grassing bastard that he is.

I'm happy to send it to you - if you think someone accusing me of drugging my wife and raping her is acceptable fill yer boots - that just makes you another sad fuck instead of a decent human being. 

2 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

If it is in the boards heads, yes. We will know in next few weeks or months if it is though i suspect with the arse they have made of this season from January onwards i fear you may be right.

Our wage bill this season should have been £25m per year. That's what King promised. It's little over £10m at present. £25m per annum allows for our own Scott Brown, our own Dembele, our own Sinclair, our own top manager, our own internationals. That said, i have zero faith McParland or Warburton would have been able to identify or entice that calibre of player to Rangers. 

would have been nice to find out!

Just now, the_r_sole said:

would have been nice to find out!

I would rather we made our mistakes on a small scale and it didn't seriously cost the club, had we gave him that £25m per annum and whatever to spend we may well be looking at 2012 all over again. The board were right to be sceptical about financially backing him, if that's what they were doing. 

2 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I'm happy to send it to you - if you think someone accusing me of drugging my wife and raping her is acceptable fill yer boots - that just makes you another sad fuck instead of a decent human being. 

to be fair, you post an amazing amount of shite on here! if you think someone has overstepped the mark, it's better to leave it there for everyone to see how much of a cock they are rather than having it removed

15 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

10 million / 26 footballers = 384615

384615 / 52 = 7396

So we have an average wage of around 7 or 8 grand, if of course that 10 million has been used solely for first team wages. But I would expect that figure to be used for all playing staff - not just the first team.

If one player is getting 20'000 a week as some have suggested that is a large some of money away from the budget - 1m.

So come on to fuck, although this is a gross simplification and I understand players will be on more or less than the average - those figures folk are accepting are true are just a load of made up shite.

King is just as much to blame as anyone else - don't try and kid anyone on.

They aren't made up niko, Barton when here, senderos, hill, Miller, waghorn, McKay( new deal) are all over 10k a week. But my point is if we have 3 players on 15 to 20k like we did have, for me that's the spine of the team sorted. I didn't really get the bit starting come on to fuck. They aren't mad up figures so yes I do agree with them 

1 minute ago, CRARFC said:

They aren't made up niko, Barton when here, senderos, hill, Miller, waghorn, McKay( new deal) are all over 10k a week. But my point is if we have 3 players on 15 to 20k like we did have, for me that's the spine of the team sorted. I didn't really get the bit starting come on to fuck. They aren't mad up figures so yes I do agree with them 

Where did you get those figures?

Just now, Tenerife Bear said:

I would rather we made our mistakes on a small scale and it didn't seriously cost the club, had we gave him that £25m per annum and whatever to spend we may well be looking at 2012 all over again. The board were right to be sceptical about financially backing him, if that's what they were doing. 

Thing is, if they aren't going to give him the backing to bring in quality players (with associated risk), there's no point in getting arsey with the recruitment when you are tying their hands.

I know our wage bill is bigger than all the other clubs, and the recruitment has been patchy at best! but the spine of the team needs sorted out and has done since before warburton took over, I think the board should have at least given some money for certain areas of the team - how many midfielders have we signed since warburton came in?! Centre half has been the weakest area of the team and costing us games/points since the start, never been addressed, defensive mid, never been addressed, although barton should been that one.. and a fucking goal scorer, never even considered imo, most likely becuase that would cost money.

If we aren't going to see real investment in the squad for the short term then we're going to be scraping around with the average teams in the league until some quality comes through the ranks

Guest Lloyd72
13 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Why accept it's true? - even reading it a 13 year old can see the contradiction in top teams down south wanting him and then suddenly we are not happy with him!! Mmm ! 

We'll look at what's been leaked by them this season which people also said "it's the sun ffs" They were first to break the news on Rossiter, Garner, Niko and Toral signing and a few others that I can't remember off the top of my head.