McParland On His Way Out

DeanMK

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

The republican troll taking a play from his republican pals, tell a lie often enough it becomes fact. 

50/50 ?? 45/55 ?? there's that number again the glorious 45. 

That point he made to me about the SNP holding the seat Ibrox is in is one of the most pathetic arguments I've seen when I think more about it

What idiot thinks Rangers fans are localised in the Govan area? :lol: 

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

That minority ? It is now about 50 50 - and I suspect the Rangers support reflects that and is about the same? I wonder who is the MSP for Govan? And it's MP ( or Glasgow south side as it now is) 

As I see your location is West Lothian, can you please tell me if you travel on a supporters bus ?

I also travel on a supporters bus from that area, and I can honestly say there is no way these figures are even remotely close, either on my bus, or others I've traveled on through the years, so where are you getting your stats from ? 

I actually shouldn't have got involved here, as I have thought for a long time that you are on a continuous  fishing trip  :caughtone:,and I've just given you another bite.

30 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

That point he made to me about the SNP holding the seat Ibrox is in is one of the most pathetic arguments I've seen when I think more about it

What idiot thinks Rangers fans are localised in the Govan area? :lol: 

I know mate, I wonder what all those buses are for if we all stay within walking distance. 

Billy Gilmour is apparently getting his debut agains Morton ?? Love how he gives a 15 year old a chance but not crooks, dodoo or moh (to an extent). I like he's giving the boy a chance but a 15 year old isn't going to turn out season around 

5 minutes ago, CRARFC said:

Billy Gilmour is apparently getting his debut agains Morton ?? Love how he gives a 15 year old a chance but not crooks, dodoo or moh (to an extent). I like he's giving the boy a chance but a 15 year old isn't going to turn out season around 

And hopefully there ain't any bheggar hammer throwers in the Morton team ! Because they will do him!

image.gif

2 hours ago, CRARFC said:

First of all, it isn't confirmed.

Second, who said anything about turning the season around? He obviously wants us to keep the lad, and this is one way of helping ensure that.

Third, most of the people on here have been banging on about what abysmal signings Crooks, Dodoo, MOH etc are - so he is now right or wrong not to play them? Can't keep up.

Four, you are turning what could be a wonderful moment into yet another excuse to slag our manager

3 hours ago, simplythebest said:

I do keep an eye on these things apart from a couple of outliers haven't changed from 2014

The Rangers support certainly don't tie in with the whole population though we've always had a very distinct culture you don't really get elsewhere and Scottish nationalism doesn't fit with it. Your point about the constituency would have merit if most Rangers fans lived locally to Ibrox but our support is and always has been wide spread across the central belt as well as not insignificant numbers in further away parts like Edinburgh, the North and the Borders

By all means keep deluding yourself though!

If you keep up you'll be aware of the recent polls where things have changed and despite your wishes I suspect ( but neither of us can prove) that our Scots based fan base probably reflects what's going on in the rest of the country. 

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

If you keep up you'll be aware of the recent polls where things have changed and despite your wishes I suspect ( but neither of us can prove) that our Scots based fan base probably reflects what's going on in the rest of the country. 

Yes and I said there'd been one or two outliers but the general trend hasn't shown a change

Fighting a losing battle with me on this...

Just now, simplythebest said:

Yes and I said there'd been one or two outliers but the general trend hasn't shown a change

Fighting a losing battle with me on this...

lol you do have a high opinion of yourself! If only it was earned! By the end of 2018 we shall see who is right! 

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

lol you do have a high opinion of yourself! If only it was earned! By the end of 2018 we shall see who is right! 

This will be the second referendum that Nicola doesn't even have a legal right to call?

I don't have a high opinion of myself at all but I at least know I'm more sensible than anyone who still thinks independence is a good idea

Gonnae start a BP9 section on this site so that the resident fud can argue with all the wee diddies that actually bite at his pish trolling attempts away from the rest of us? 

Another thread gone to fuck because of that SNP cunt and the cunts that feed him the bait are just as fucking bad! Does ma tits in man.

11 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I missed the poll where the Rangers fans voted SNP 50% of them