***Manager/DOF rumours thread***

Andy.little

Guest Lloyd72
6 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

A discussion has been had between @Lloyd72 and a few others including myself.

We've came to the agreement that you are a taig. 

I hate when they cunts come on here, fuck the fenians.

1 hour ago, Skyson1872 said:

One person has said its a long term project, if we went off what one person said the last few weeks we'd have about 50 managers by now. DOFS salaries are probably around £400k for our level, so say add that on to the manager salary, is the level in manager going to be that much better? Theres more to it than just salary anyway, is there anyone available in that price bracket, are they willing to come to Scotland, would they want to work with this squad under tight finances, its not as basic as we have more money so we can get a better manager

It's a fuck up by the incompetents that run us. A DOF ffs? Why the fuck would we need a DOF in this fucking backwater in a league full of dross and piss away 400k in wages that we can ill afford? Led by fucking clowns who ate intent on making us a bigger circus as each day passes.

Guest Lloyd72
3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

It's a fuck up by the incompetents that run us. A DOF ffs? Why the fuck would we need a DOF in this fucking backwater in a league full of dross and piss away 400k in wages that we can ill afford? Led by fucking clowns who ate intent on making us a bigger circus as each day passes.

So do we not need to have a scouting network? Or a youth system that actually produces players? Or some security so that when a manager inevitably leaves the transition to a new manager can be quick and easy? :facepalm:

Guest Lloyd72
4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Not had much time to be on RM today, is Pedro the Bull fighter arriving on Friday ?

Are we still looking for a DoF ?

Thanks. :thumbup:

Pedro is basically done will be announced soon imo

Apparently we are holding off on a DoF after Wilson turned us down but in the long term it is still the aim.

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

Apparently we are holding off on a DoF after Wilson turned us down but in the long term it is still the aim.

Thanks Lloyd, that was what seemed to be happening but was not sure. :thumbup:

1 hour ago, Junior Soprano said:

The players now have something to motivate them on Sunday, Beady eyes are on them.

100%

The timing of this whole episode is a masterstroke on behalf of this Board. New Gaffer taking notes in the directors box should get the troops playing out their skins. 

21 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Any substance to this? 

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, gj923 said:

Any substance to this? 

Everywhere is saying Pedro is just needing finalised

I did say apparently but it wouldn't surprise me.

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

Everywhere is saying Pedro is just needing finalised

I did say apparently but it wouldn't surprise me.

It has been like that for nearly 7 days with him supposedly 48 hours away. Longer it goes on the more I am beginning to think that it is total pish. 

Board are useless. 

1 minute ago, gj923 said:

It has been like that for nearly 7 days with him supposedly 48 hours away. Longer it goes on the more I am beginning to think that it is total pish. 

Board are useless. 

It's done.

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, gj923 said:

Board are useless. 

We've been waiting on clearance, apparently he has got that so should be over tomorrow and announced tomorrow I hope

I agree fuck them

22 minutes ago, gj923 said:

Board are useless. 

Aye mate total pish, there sitting in there offices laughing at us all :lol:

The right thing to do is announce him after the taig game and that's what's happening.