***Manager/DOF rumours thread***

Andy.little

Just now, Captain Hilts said:

Obviously yes it could be.  Everything that's been discussed in this thread could be bullshit.  I'm just going by what the tweet said.

I'd be very surprised if they just scrapped the idea completely, obviously an appointment may not be imminent now.

1 minute ago, jackrfc95 said:

I'd be very surprised if they just scrapped the idea completely, obviously an appointment may not be imminent now.

They've made a howling arse of the DOF recruitment so far.

I wouldn't be surprised if they're hoping it will quietly go away after being publicly knocked back.

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Honest question here.

Are you bipolar?

Nope just love Mcinnes I'll be fucking delighted if pedro becomes our manager also am just a chilled fella never to high or low...Can ye tell the wife makes all the decisions in this gaff 

Just now, surfsup2 said:

Whatever is going on we will probably not find out till after the game on Sunday.

I think this was alway their plan IMO.

Why not just ask Mcleish to babysit until the end of the season and if a club came in for him in between then good luck to him.

I think the board have shafted Murty here. I hope this doesn't ruin his career.

This whole D.o.F thing is weird, there was no way in hell Ross Wilson would leave Southampton for us, anyone who read his interview in the Mail last month could've predicted that, he has 60 staff working for him, every region covered, extensive knoweldge of all the under 9s within an hour of their training base and a world wide networking system.

He's on the cusp of anwave, when he leaves Southampton it'll be to an Arsenal or a Man Utd or teams of that ilk, the D.o.F project at Ibrox while being just as important would be small fry compared to what he's helped build at down South, he'll be on top dollar too, I said at the time I'm more inclined to believe he would be assisting us on how to put a plan in place rather than do the job himself, if anything he has probably used our interest to his advantage and get himself more influence/money at St Mary's.

This was all bluster from the Board, no-one in their right mind would think someone would leave their role at a club so far advanced in that department to come here and work with the charlatans running this Football Club.

Why do folk jump on every little tweet and twist it into a negative? It's like Tourettes for some people - they have to slag Rangers or the board every 5 minutes.

The first thing that came to my mind was not "shambles" (who the fuck started using this Omni-present work on here), or "a waste of time", or "embarrassing". The first thing that occurred to me was that we want Mitchell, and he is interested, but we can't go for him right now for a legal or financial reason. I may, of course be wrong, but that is a simple explanation for the events.The situation isn't ideal, but it is far from apocalyptic.  But some folk would prefer to believe that the board really have zero clue at all. Weird. 

I'd imagine a lot of the upset folk didn't want a DoF a few weeks ago. :lol:

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, TheLawMan said:

Think I have been lost for a long time. Incompetent arseholes one after the other entrusted with our future.

Each one as bad as the other. 

Joking mate just never seen you outside the boardroom sub forum :lol: agree though cba with these bunch of incompetent bastards anymore

1 minute ago, BlueThunder said:

Why do folk jump on every little tweet and twist it into a negative? It's like Tourettes for some people - they have to slag Rangers or the board every 5 minutes.

The first thing that came to my mind was not "shambles" (who the fuck started using this Omni-present work on here), or "a waste of time", or "embarrassing". The first thing that occurred to me was that we want Mitchell, and he is interested, but we can't go for him right now for a legal or financial reason. I may, of course be wrong, but that is a simple explanation for the events. But some folk would prefer to believe that the board really have zero clue at all. Weird. 

I'd imagine a lot of the upset folk didn't want a DoF a few weeks ago. :lol:

Erm because the board have made a complete mess of things for the vast majority of their tenure maybe....

Look it's cool you are happy with how things are going behind the scenes, that's fantastic but some clearly are not and find the whole thing a complete mess. 

Sorry that infuriates you but yeah folk have different views as to this subject. Imagine that.....