A good Gers man has sadly passed away.

Gaz52

I woke up to the news that one of my good pals has unfortunately died. He was only 26. 

I don't know the cause of death at the moment and I wouldn't like to speculate 

I first met him through a mutual friend and it was at Ibrox. After that we were good pals, always talking about Rangers, going for a pint and to the football etc. I feel rotten for him and his family. He was a massive Rangers man and continued to follow us even when he had other problems in his life. 

Not looking for attention by starting this thread, just want my pal to be acknowledged by a group of Rangers fans, I know he'd like it. 

RIP Sean. Better known as Gramo ❤️

WATP

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

I woke up to the news that one of my good pals has unfortunately died. He was only 26. 

I don't know the cause of death at the moment and I wouldn't like to speculate 

I first met him through a mutual friend and it was at Ibrox. After that we were good pals, always talking about Rangers, going for a pint and to the football etc. I feel rotten for him and his family. He was a massive Rangers man and continued to follow us even when he had other problems in his life. 

Not looking for attention by starting this thread, just want my pal to be acknowledged by a group of Rangers fans, I know he'd like it. 

RIP Sean. Better known as Gramo ❤️

WATP

Condolences mate, far too young, R.I.P Gramo