Unexpectedly bumping into a Ranger

Not one for starting threads but after a shitey couple of days since Sunday I thought I'd get a positive thread on the go. Those times when you're pleasantly surprised and end up in the company of players or staff of the club. 

My last European away trip, who'd have thought at the time it would be one of the last for us as a club for a good few years, was PSV Eindhoven away in the 10/11 season. The game was shite but as always we had a fucking great trip. For anyone that remembers we absolutely took over the square and had a good old sing song. 

We stayed at the Pullmann hotel and unbeknownst to us the team were actually staying in the same hotel and we never realised until we got back and nearly all staff and players were sat having a blether with the travelling support. Got a good few pics but it was an honour to meet both John Greig and Walter Smith who took pictures and had a chat with my Dad and I. The kind of evening that makes you feel five again! Look forward to hearing some stories. 

gxbl1TY.jpg

ccoA5pH.jpg

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cracking memory for you mate. I was on a train down to Liverpool one Monday afternoon for work & because i had the work card i booked first class, carriage was empty and just before it leaves Big Eck walks on and sat across from me, lasted 20 minutes before i had to talk to him! Big guy was class, we spoke about games, players, obvious the last day title wins, brilliant big guy, shook hands and parted ways at Lime Street.

Also i know a bit off topic but also told Bobo Balde he was a prick one night in Social. His Mrs was angrier than him tbf, in fact mine was angrier than both the cunts :mutley:

3 minutes ago, Bluenose-11 said:

Cracking memory for you mate. I was on a train down to Liverpool one Monday afternoon for work & because i had the work card i booked first class, carriage was empty and just before it leaves Big Eck walks on and sat across from me, lasted 20 minutes before i had to talk to him! Big guy was class, we spoke about games, players, obvious the last day title wins, brilliant big guy, shook hands and parted ways at Lime Street.

Also i know a bit off topic but also told Bobo Balde he was a prick one night in Social. His Mrs was angrier than him tbf, in fact mine was angrier than both the cunts :mutley:

What's the craic then he wanting the joabbbbb with us 

6 minutes ago, Bluenose-11 said:

Brilliant, great to be able to sit down and ask a few questions. My off topic is also tarrier related that cunt Stokes walked into the Corinthian toilet while I was taking a pish, I took solace in the fact that not only was I born on the right side of the fence but my average sized piece was still bigger than his ?

5 minutes ago, rangersmad86 said:

Brilliant, great to be able to sit down and ask a few questions. My off topic is also tarrier related that cunt Stokes walked into the Corinthian toilet while I was taking a pish, I took solace in the fact that not only was I born on the right side of the fence but my average sized piece was still bigger than his ?

Poof.

7 minutes ago, rangersmad86 said:

cock watcher ,

16 minutes ago, Bluenose-11 said:

so what did he say ? is he wanting the job haha

7 minutes ago, rangersmad86 said:

You could have been 230,000 Euros better off if you were hung like Elvis!

8 minutes ago, rangersmad86 said:

Magine looking at his boaby. .. ur a wrong yin.

12 minutes ago, rangersmad86 said:

:britney:

A wully watcher:matron:

You were doing so well too.

14 minutes ago, rangersmad86 said:

Ya fucking buftie

1 hour ago, rangersmad86 said:

Not one for starting threads but after a shitey couple of days since Sunday I thought I'd get a positive thread on the go. Those times when you're pleasantly surprised and end up in the company of players or staff of the club. 

My last European away trip, who'd have thought at the time it would be one of the last for us as a club for a good few years, was PSV Eindhoven away in the 10/11 season. The game was shite but as always we had a fucking great trip. For anyone that remembers we absolutely took over the square and had a good old sing song. 

We stayed at the Pullmann hotel and unbeknownst to us the team were actually staying in the same hotel and we never realised until we got back and nearly all staff and players were sat having a blether with the travelling support. Got a good few pics but it was an honour to meet both John Greig and Walter Smith who took pictures and had a chat with my Dad and I. The kind of evening that makes you feel five again! Look forward to hearing some stories. 

gxbl1TY.jpg

ccoA5pH.jpg

You look like Worzel Gummidge