Unexpectedly bumping into a Ranger

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Boaby Bear said:

i remember walking past the Italian centre in Glasgow and that no mark James Beattie walked past, i shouted " hawl James!"

He turned round and must have thought i was gonna say something good to him, but i said " when you gonni fucking score fur us ya knob" He couldnt get away quick enough, wank.

Well that didn't happen 

Met Terry Butcher a few years back in the Glynhill hotel. I was at a wedding and Inverness were playing Killie the following day. Took loads of photos with the wedding guests and was brand new. Big cunt aswell, must be about 6 and a half foot.

Also saw Andy Goram and Joe Harper going into Aldos restaurant in Greenock one night

2 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

Neil Alexander in Glasgow town, but I shat myself to talk to him, he could tell I wanted to, he smiled at me as if to say "Hurry up and get this over and done with" and I smiled back and walked away. I was only 16, shy and awkward as fuck so that's my excuse

Numan and Albertz are two of the nicest Gers I've met, Numan especially, he spent a good 30 mins talking to us and having a laugh.

My Mum and her pals when they were younger used to go over to Ibrox to try and meet the players and she's got loads of different pictures of her and McCoist, apparently he took a liking to her :lol: ... Ally probably pumped my Maw aye.

I don't think there's a probably about it ?

3 hours ago, Boaby Bear said:

i remember walking past the Italian centre in Glasgow and that no mark James Beattie walked past, i shouted " hawl James!"

He turned round and must have thought i was gonna say something good to him, but i said " when you gonni fucking score fur us ya knob" He couldnt get away quick enough, wank.

I think it's likely that you are the wank in this instance.

Kenny Miller waved me across the road outside Ibrox instead of trying to run me down in his white Range Rover.

what a gent.

Met Terry Butcher in Stirling B&Q about 17 year ago, he was a bit pissed off at something to do with his delivery that never arrived or some shit, said hello though.

I've met McCoist a couple of times when I was a kid, stayed in the same village and my school janitor lived next door to him and knew he was my hero so got me a few signed items that I lost years ago.

I've also met DJ,  Boyd, Doddy,  Miller I've met Novo 3 or 4 times. Never really been starstruck apart from meeting Ally as a kid,  would probably be dumbstruck if I met him now :lol:

4 hours ago, Boaby Bear said:

i remember coming out the dancing, under bread and butter in Glasgow, (cannae mind what it was called) and as i was walking upstairs on my way out pished, that wee rotten rabid faced cunt mcgeady was coming down them, i nearly hooked him on the spot, fucking uncontrolllable rage enveloped me for no hitting him when i got outside in the sober light of day thank fuck i never hit him, i would have been cannon fodder for those cunts. 

Karbon. The wee dick used to be in it all the time, he got done in one night in it :tu:

I walked by him coming out of Mitchell Lane and called him a wee fenian bassa and proceeded to sing the Billy boys. Him and his pals gave it back though so fair play!

Bumped into Robert Prytz on Sauchiehall St circa 82 when i was 8 years old . Star -struck i asked him if he was really Prytz and he produced his american express card to prove it ...his wife had a good chuckle at that . Wish i had a photo of it but was a tad b4 the phone camera era !

Was going to Ibiza in 2007 and met big Ugo Ehiogu in Glasgow Airport departure lounge, big man was a true gent and had no probs having his pic taken with me and my son and had a smile when I told him he will forever be remembered for his superb goal v the tims, even offered to buy him a pint but he politely refused.

Don't think anyone actually recognised him until we had a pic taken then was soon mobbed by the crowd for more pics.

Had a pic taken with Fraser Aird at Dumbarton and one with Peter Lovenkrands outside Ibrox last season, sent that one to the missus and she replied saying "I Deffo would lol" to which I replied "I would let you" hahahaha.

On 22/02/2017 at 2:58 AM, WGOH said:

My uncle did Thomas Buffel's blinds when he had his flat in the harbour. Remember him taking me up after he spoke to him on the phone, was only 8 or 9 at the time and remember being in awe of this gaff. Was just made of glass and marble :lol: sat on his couch drinking juice looking at his shirts on his wall. That is a memory that will live with me forever 

image.png?w=400&c=1