Unexpectedly bumping into a Ranger

1 hour ago, FlashHarryForrester said:

Barry Ferguson and Craig Moore,  the garage.    Barry was steaming drinking orange bacardi breezers.   Craig bought a round of vodka and red bulls. We sat in same booth upstairs.

Dado Prso and two hot hot women at Partick cross. Think one was his Mrs and the other an interpreter. He was walking between them both, remember him being hugs and asking for his autograph.

Ferguson again in a shop in the West end called Mr Smith.it only sold pants was a bit strange

He was probably buying an extra pair to hide his boaby in case he met some cunt from on here

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Flew to New York for our silver wedding and spent the whole journey chatting to Nacho who was sat next to us. Mrs wisnae pleased :-)

For the record - naebody looked at embdy's boabie.

Apart from your wife obv

My uncle did Thomas Buffel's blinds when he had his flat in the harbour. Remember him taking me up after he spoke to him on the phone, was only 8 or 9 at the time and remember being in awe of this gaff. Was just made of glass and marble :lol: sat on his couch drinking juice looking at his shirts on his wall. That is a memory that will live with me forever 

2 for me 

1) being in sydney 2010 when the gers play pre season, fans day at leichart oval, rain pissing down, training cancelled, me the only wellington loyal rangers supporter there, we are ushered into the grandstand to keep us outa the rain, doors open & out walks sir walter, davie, king kenny & a few  others  to meet & greet us fans. had a good yarn with walter who has n.z connections & king kenny 

2) meeting gazza late 96 in a pool hall in glasgow my cousin took us to . he was awesome & phoned a freind who got a shirt delivered & he gave it to me , signed etc, couldnt understand a word he said, but it it was the gesture - 

Was at an interview at Ibrox shortly after Laudrup signed... on my way out I bumped in to Gordon Durie in a corridor and then Brian Laudrup being interviewed, I stood and watched. I was just a young lad, 16 at the time. Ok so maybe not too unexpected being at Ibrox!! Great all the same! Bumped into Jason Holt recently. 

Met Ally McCoist on a plane from East Midlands to Glasgow during the France world cup in 1998. He was over there commentating and had nipped back for some reason, had just left Rangers and was still to sign for Kilmarnock. Was very pleasant and actually autographed a sick bag as I didn't have anything else handy.

Stay up beside where Rangers used to have a flat for new signings so met loads. Arteta Beasley Caniggia Edu Papac Mendes etc .To be honest most of them. Warburton and Foderingham love a bit of Waitrose. If you want to see them hang around the west end.

Had to get the train to the Livingston game few years ago. McLeod over head kick and Trevor Steven was on the train beside me. He was off to a business meeting in Edinburgh. Asked to read my paper

i remember walking past the Italian centre in Glasgow and that no mark James Beattie walked past, i shouted " hawl James!"

He turned round and must have thought i was gonna say something good to him, but i said " when you gonni fucking score fur us ya knob" He couldnt get away quick enough, wank.

16 hours ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Was in the Rangers shop in Kirkcaldy and was paying turned round and Marvin Andrews was behind me, strangely wanting to buy a load of tops with his name and number on it. Had a chat with him and got him to sign a copy of Rangers news for me

Sounds like some dodgy deal he's getting himself into for some reason

Neil Alexander in Glasgow town, but I shat myself to talk to him, he could tell I wanted to, he smiled at me as if to say "Hurry up and get this over and done with" and I smiled back and walked away. I was only 16, shy and awkward as fuck so that's my excuse

Numan and Albertz are two of the nicest Gers I've met, Numan especially, he spent a good 30 mins talking to us and having a laugh.

My Mum and her pals when they were younger used to go over to Ibrox to try and meet the players and she's got loads of different pictures of her and McCoist, apparently he took a liking to her :lol: ... Ally probably pumped my Maw aye.

Bumped into Maurice Ross earlier today. He was having a coffee in the petrol station up here in Tvoroyri, Faroe Islands, where he manages the local football team. Spoke for about 10-15 minutes. Straight away he asked if I was Scottish, because of my accent (having lived in Glasgow for a long time) and told him about having a season ticket etc.. straight away he said.. "you must have been there to heckle me, then" :lol: Really nice and down to earth guy.

35 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Neil Alexander in Glasgow town, but I shat myself to talk to him, he could tell I wanted to, he smiled at me as if to say "Hurry up and get this over and done with" and I smiled back and walked away. I was only 16, shy and awkward as fuck so that's my excuse

Numan and Albertz are two of the nicest Gers I've met, Numan especially, he spent a good 30 mins talking to us and having a laugh.

My Mum and her pals when they were younger used to go over to Ibrox to try and meet the players and she's got loads of different pictures of her and McCoist, apparently he took a liking to her :lol: ... Ally probably pumped my Maw aye.

200.gif

i remember coming out the dancing, under bread and butter in Glasgow, (cannae mind what it was called) and as i was walking upstairs on my way out pished, that wee rotten rabid faced cunt mcgeady was coming down them, i nearly hooked him on the spot, fucking uncontrolllable rage enveloped me for no hitting him when i got outside in the sober light of day thank fuck i never hit him, i would have been cannon fodder for those cunts.