From Twitter c1872

ps95v7

31 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

It stinks.. and in my view is a real conflict of interest,  I've heard the monies go to Rangers but how?  There's been no share offering and the only shares 1872 can buy is from individuals. All this charade does is give a bigger voice to the market trader and Mick jagger wannabe

Nailed it there spot on sir :bow:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

It stinks.. and in my view is a real conflict of interest,  I've heard the monies go to Rangers but how?  There's been no share offering and the only shares 1872 can buy is from individuals. All this charade does is give a bigger voice to the market trader and Mick jagger wannabe

Will be interesting to see what placemen step up when it comes to the election. 

2 hours ago, loyalfollower said:

Got ask this but who is the mick Jagger wannabe and why ? ??

image.gif

15 hours ago, D'Artagnan said:

I can assure you thats the plan - challenging questions and comprehensive feedback.

I'll be honest with you though bud - its still a world away from where I would like a fans group to be - at the end of the day we are solely reliant on the answers given

Can I ask ... if you had to rip it up and start again, what IS your vision for a fans group?

2 minutes ago, Wullies_bowly_legs said:

One that doesn't start with a pre - formed working group and a non elected spokesman.

So c1872 should vote on every decision & position then .. on the chair, secretary, treasurer etc?

When do you stop voting and let those elected act with power given by thier successfully vote ?

Just now, Ace said:

So c1872 should vote on every decision & position then .. on the chair, secretary, treasurer etc?

When do you stop voting and let those elected act with power given by thier successfully vote ?

Working Group I said. Which was presented as a fait accompli.

1 hour ago, Ace said:

Can I ask ... if you had to rip it up and start again, what IS your vision for a fans group?

2 things are critical imo Ace for it to be successful.

1) It needs to be all inclusive

2) It needs to have within the structue of the club a means of exercising effective vigilance.

That would not be simple and would require considerable work -  but that would be my vision.

5 minutes ago, D'Artagnan said:

2) It needs to have within the structue of the club a means of exercising effective vigilance.

That would not be simple and would require considerable work -  but that would be my vision.

I would add in 'Independent of the club' and 'No directors should benefit financially from the club or other Rangers related activities '

By the last bit I mean selling merchandise, guest speaking etc etc.

46 minutes ago, D'Artagnan said:

Quick question but when will the questions be picked and who from club1872 will be asking the questions. Will it also be a video recording that will be viewable from the members page on club1872 site

19 hours ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

Spot on.

A fan group asking questions it's fanbase wants answered!Only at our club do the people in charge not get/totally ignore this.Its as if we are all a total inconvenience.

Its not an independent fan group for us fans it's a propaganda machine, full of hand picked lackies for the most part,singing out the boards hymn sheet.

Worst thing ever was the demise of Rangers First.Now we have no one putting the club or fans first.

Rangers First was a farce too. No good would ever have come of that anyway in any shape. 

@D'Artagnan

Will the board be getting the questions in advance before meeting?

Question id like answered is why has no new investors been found  when outside investment had been also promised. And are we any nearer to getting back on the stock market as we were promised a nomad was in place and we shouldnt have been took off it in the 1st place. 

12 minutes ago, Skelf said:

@D'Artagnan

Question id like answered is why has no new investors been found  when outside investment had been also promised. And are we any nearer to getting back on the stock market as we were promised a nomad was in place and we shouldnt have been took off it in the 1st place. 

Ooft, too much transparency required there for an honest answer, if the questions ever get asked.

21 hours ago, bluenose1975 said:

D'art, in my eyes you where a poster/blogger I always enjoyed reading but I'm afraid you've become a muted voice amongst the noise of the agenda of others which is sad as I'd hoped you'd be a better representative of the thoughts of the wider fan group based on your previous articulated opinions on certain subjects but rightly or wrongly imo your now just towing the C1872 party line which is run by nobody that represents me or anybody I attend matches with. Sad state of affairs.

I know D'Art, and I have to disagree with you here mate. He will follow the rules and morals of being  on a committee, but there's no way he'll "tow the party line".

He's our best hope alongside another 1 or 2, so I'm glad he's in there fighting our corner, and you're also in that corner. ?

31 minutes ago, Skelf said:

@D'Artagnan

There are many rules to listing, one of them is securing a Sponsor or NOMAD. The issuer, ie. us, needs to hold the majority of shares, so king would need a special resolution passed to secure a proxy majority. Now Ashley would love that challenge and king would shit it, because if king didn't secure the majority it could also be construed as a vote of no confidence in him and it's cheerifuckingo, as it would be the catalyst for a campaign led by certain shareholders to have him removed.  

Then there are the many other rules and many of which would increase the transparency of the financials, so I would safely conclude that we can forget listing with mr mendacious in charge.

6 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Has anybody actually met this guy in real life?

Like at a game or something?

Not that I'm aware of.

He claims to have a season ticket in the same stand as myself and piperpete and we've both offered to meet him inside Ibrox on several occasions but each time he hasn't responded and simply dissapeared for a few hours.

33 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Not that I'm aware of.

He claims to have a season ticket in the same stand as myself and piperpete and we've both offered to meet him inside Ibrox on several occasions but each time he hasn't responded and simply dissapeared for a few hours.

Didn't think so.