LiviGer

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Take out the bit about putting Pedro in to the dugout and it'd be an article.

This quote almost makes me want him as assistsant but if he thinks putting a foreign manager in the dugout vs the tarriers, when he will only have had 1 day with the players, then he canny be trusted. 

Given it was wrtitten by a DR ghost-writer,.... would you have the hack in the dug-out as well ?

:lol:

Saw the Pedro interview on here and it's touch and go if he speaks better English than oor Barry !! 

Important that Pedro can communicate well.

3 minutes ago, Alec87 said:

Loved his insight to the build up. How many in the team now are going through the same thing ?

Not too many 

Was thinking the same thing, can you imagine anyone in the dressing room getting the players up for it? Lee Wallace doesn't strike me as that type of captain. The only one I can think of would be Kenny Miller. 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

To be fair mate, at the time I wanted PLG gone and so did nearly everyone else I know 

Same, but how long had that little bit of cancer been there for? If you turn players against the manager he's fucked, Ferguson could have been moaning about his manager and creating unrest for a while before the wheels came off.

30 minutes ago, LiviGer said:

Not sure I agree with him wanting Caixinha in the dugout for Sunday but what I did find interesting was him explaining what it was like in the dressing room for him before Old Firm Games. That is what we need in our side, someone with fire in their belly and can give this team a push! I just hope that come Sunday we are well up for this. We have been written off by everyone so now would be the perfect opportunity to shut them up! Its going to be incredibly tough but lets hope the players roll the sleeves up and get stuck in.

Not one patronising word for the tramps and not one negative word on us. Baz asking his team mates "are you sh***ng yourself" and telling them "that's all right then".
I would honestly hope that Caixinha would find a slot on his coaching squad for Baz.

4 minutes ago, buster. said:

Given it was wrtitten by a DR ghost-writer,.... would you have the hack in the dug-out as well ?

:lol:

Saw the Pedro interview on here and it's touch and go if he speaks better English than oor Barry !! 

Important that Pedro can communicate well.

"Almost".

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Don't want Ferguson anywhere near Ibrox

When he manages to get this one sacked ,he will be first in the queue .

Meanwhile keeping his good mates at the rebel happy with all the stories they need .

I'd be willing to bet that he'll be used by Radio Scotland and the DR to push the negative narrative given the slightest opportunity and that we won't have to wait long for it.

#Predictable

Generally the media aren't far away from already having the knives out and the guy hasn't even arrived, nor do they know him.

Throwing yourself in at the deep end in an away fixture to the league leaders without knowing the team or the opposition or the occasion could easily blow up in his face. Bullfighters take calculated risks. This would not be a calculated risk, it would be like walking into a bullring with your eyes shut.

Its a foolish suggestion from Ferguson, who sounds like he is getting egged on by his paymaster to try and invent a story for Sunday.

16 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

The scenes when Ferguson leads a revolt against Caixinha, chases him out the club and takes the top job :lol:

Seriously though, good point on the PLG. We are getting a new manager bedded in who needs to understand the club but not be bullied into working someone else's way.

I think Pedro takes no shite mate. I'm half expecting him to end up at war with our media considering even a friendly professional type like Warburton soon got sick of them and started to bite. Hopefully this guy lives up to his reputation as we need someone who can handle everything that's thrown at him.

43 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I disagree about throwing Pedro in at this stage.

Im hoping that the team knowing he's watching on will give them the lift to maybe nick something from this game.

You're right. You can't throw him in the dugout less than 48 hours of being in the country.

Him being there alone,should be enough to motivate the players. And if it's not then they aren't professionals.

19 minutes ago, Alec87 said:

Loved his insight to the build up. How many in the team now are going through the same thing ?

Not too many 

Most of these phoney cunts will be shitting themselves rather than bouncing to get out there and get stuck in. Its got to be the most annoying thing about this team. I can take a poor Rangers player but not one that lacks heart and balls. Big Broadfoot is worth five of most of this lot. 

1 minute ago, Junior Soprano said:

You're right. You can't through him in the dugout less than 48 hours of being in the country.

Him being there alone,should be enough to motivate the players. And if it's not then they aren't professionals.

Good point that actually - any players worth their salt, his presence in the stand alone should give them that extra 10% - you'd hope. 

We all know the players aren't worth shit but they owe us - who knows, maybe him being in the stand, watching and maybe Celtic with a swagger knowing they've the league wrapped up might just edge it for us. You never know. It happened a lot with us during the 9IAR years when we were so far ahead and had titles basically in the bag Celtic had nothing to lose and would spring a surprise in the Old Firm games - hoping this is our chance now. 

2 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Remember when Walter had to restrain himself from knocking fuckin lumps out of Durrant and telling him to get down to the dug out to pass on his message.
Pedro might need some one along them lines to really batter.

nwlh0j.gif.4b7795577f62cb95106426886bb1e9a2.gif

This?

37 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I'd be fine with Barry getting the assistant job in all honesty. 

I'd be entirely against him continuing on as manager from that point though, but as nothing more than an assistant I could deal with it.

I can see what you mean with having someone there who knows what it's all about but I think it important that Pedro , or any manager for that matter , picks his own assistant .

It's got to be someone he know he can trust , confide in and thinks along the same lines . It can be a lonely job at times without that . I'm pretty sure he'd want to implement his own ideas without having the distraction of someone saying that's not the way we do things up here . 

Of course , or it should , be up to him . He may well go down the route of having someone that knows the Scottish game . 

Fucks sake has he even landed yet nevermind put him in a dugout jet lagged wrapped in cold weather outfit.

Agree with some of the stuff Barry says especially pinning the 8-0 article and getting the players fired up cause I've seen more fight in my 5yr old trying to open a box a pringles than this team.