Could've, and should've won that.

Siam69

Hearing and reading that the taigs didn't show up. Really, an old firm at the Piggery?

Murty put out a team that nullified them, instilled some heart and fight in the team.

Had we a decent striker, we'd have won that. Waghorn, as big as he is, i'd love to knock the cunt out, fucking raging with him today, not the first time this season either, but moreso today.

Hodson, he's decent, but hardly a world beater, still had more than enough for the 'multi million pound' taig's frontline.

Gutted for Holt, his mistake, a genuine mistake, led to their goal, apart from that, great fight, he put lego in his place a few times.

Fod some good saves when required, but by no means under the cosh.

McKay couldn't get into the game. Sick reading the abuse he's getting after today's game. He was by far the best player on the pitch last time we played that team of 'super stars', arguably our best player the previous times we've played them as well. Yes, was poor today, it happens, but great to see Murty recognise that, sub him, something that Warburton wouldn't have done.

Overall, a well deserved point, but could've been a win if Waghorn had even taken one of those 1 on 1 chances.

Knew after the first 15 minutes we had more fight and desire about us. Big credit to Murty for that, was on a hiding to nothing when asked to step up.

Taigs didn't turn up?  Aye, my bollocks, we more than matched them overall, and they certainly have more quality in their team than we do, due to cash and Warburton wasting most of the cash we do have.

Oh and just to make it even better, the 'penalty', yes it was a penalty, but Ref only seen the ball going to the left, assumed Hill's boot did it, couldn't see the penalty so couldn't give it, but great to wind up the taigs even more.

Certainly food for thought for Big Pedro and our Semi.

Only a draw,  but many positives to build on, and most of all, team shows some balls, some fight and desire, weren't bullied by those cunts!

I know it's a great result given everything this season but I'm disappointed we didn't win. There for the taking today and I thought we settled for the point after we scored, thought we should have really gone at them after the goal and tried to win. 

Anyway, some positives going forward! 

8 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Could've easily been a goal up before they scored but that's the thing.

Waghorn didn't do a bad job to any stretch of the imagination, he got a shot on target and that's all you can ask of a striker. At that point it's down to the keeper and luck. 

I thought he fluffed his first chance, he had an age to set himself and strike it properly but still managed to get on top of the ball and snatch at it, under no real pressure either. Second one was a good save, Waghorn couldn't have done more than he did. 

To be honest I think today showed in parts just how bad MW was and what could have been had we taken a different road last summer.

For the first time this season we looked like we had a bit of fire in the belly. Had Warbs been in charge after going 1-0 down the team would have folded and lost 3 or 4 nil.

4 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

We didn't win because we've not spent to bring in the quality required. Sometimes you only get one good chance. 

A Jelavic level of player buries the first one. 

Second one was just a great save. Gordon's out very, very quickly. 

Agree, and both the Board and Warburton have to bear the blame for that.

2 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

I wonder how much money for players Caixanha has been promised?

He must have been promised a decent amount, because he has to replace a lot of underachievers. Even if we had won the game today there are players who are just not good enough, time will tell.

2 hours ago, Siam69 said:

Hearing and reading that the taigs didn't show up. Really, an old firm at the Piggery?

Murty put out a team that nullified them, instilled some heart and fight in the team.

Had we a decent striker, we'd have won that. Waghorn, as big as he is, i'd love to knock the cunt out, fucking raging with him today, not the first time this season either, but moreso today.

Hodson, he's decent, but hardly a world beater, still had more than enough for the 'multi million pound' taig's frontline.

Gutted for Holt, his mistake, a genuine mistake, led to their goal, apart from that, great fight, he put lego in his place a few times.

Fod some good saves when required, but by no means under the gosh.

McKay couldn't get into the game. Sick reading the abuse he's getting after today's game. He was by far the best player on the pitch last time we played that team of 'super stars', arguably our best player the previous times we've played them as well. Yes, was poor today, it happens, but great to see Murty recognise that, sub him, something that Warburton wouldn't have done.

Overall, a well deserved point, but could've been a win if Waghorn had even taken one of those 1 on 1 chances.

Knew after the first 15 minutes we had more fight and desire about us. Big credit to Murty for that, was on a hiding to nothing when asked to step up.

Taigs didn't turn up?  Aye, my bollocks, we more than matched them overall, and they certainly have more quality in their team than we do, due to cash and Warburton wasting most of the cash we do have.

Oh and just to make it even better, the 'penalty', yes it was a penalty, but Ref only seen the ball going to the left, assumed Hill's boot did it, couldn't see the penalty so couldn't give it, but great to wind up the taigs even more.

Certainly food for thought for Big Pedro and our Semi.

Only a draw,  but many positives to build on, and most of all, team shows some balls, some fight and desire, weren't bullied by those cunts!

Do you know what kills me mate? They're actually pish. Apart from Sinclair and Dembele who usually provide a bit of quality for them (I thought we kept them quiet today), it's the same piss poor team that the tarriers were having a meltdown over last season with Ronny there. 

Some sound recruitment and we can catch these bheasts. 

2 minutes ago, rangersmad86 said:

Do you know what kills me mate? They're actually pish. Apart from Sinclair and Dembele who usually provide a bit of quality for them (I thought we kept them quiet today), it's the same piss poor team that the tarriers were having a meltdown over last season with Ronny there. 

Some sound recruitment and we can catch these bheasts. 

They really are close to the worst celtic team I have ever seen. That reflects badly on us right now but it should be encouraging for us going forward.

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I thought we dominated for the first 20 and the last 20. 

BBC- Rangers salvage a draw:lol: Can't hide it. Tarriers had one chance in the second half and it was a 30 yard strike. Was ours for the taking and if any they chances fall to Kenny Miller we win

Yeah, controlling nearly half the game, having the best of the chances and getting a 1-1 is about as good as you can expect from an away game in a derby, yet the narrative is we scraped by.