Warburton, Weir & McParland to Nottingham Forrest

Winners never quit.   And quitters are never winners.

At Rangers we needed winners.  Winning our way out of the Championship is one thing, and something to be grateful for.  It was a success albeit an expected success.   But significantly we proved to be no winner  when the stakes are higher...........but he is, as he has proven to be, a quitter.   

And quitter leopard's (or so-called magicians) don't change their spots (or their magic hats), they just keep on quitting.   It's their nature.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've absolutely no problem with Warburton ,the circumstances of his parting got a bit messy but ultimately it was the board and fans who fell out of love with him and he had to find the best solution for himself with no future at Ibrox. I genuinely believe he's a good guy who was let down by Weir who should have had more influence and demanded more attention to the defence. Bottom line though is he's not capable of managing at any real level and is more of an administrator imo. Football is a lot more complicated than having philosophys set in stone and Warburton was naive and inflexible. I will give credit though for his organisational skills and team spirit, for I believe there's still a good atmosphere around Murray park and players respected him.Lastly I'll commend him as a hard worker who produced arguably the fittest Rangers team I've seen and the last twenty minutes at the girodome proved that . His legacy sadly though is leaving us with a team who don't defend well and don't score enough goals , a bad combination. Good luck to him at Forrest, I think he'll need it and fear for their future in that league,if he gets this wrong it's back to financial community. 

Easy assumption to make its all their fault.

We actually KNOW very little factually.

Doubt we'll ever learn the true story.

Each to their own I suppose.

Edit

I actually think we'll see the fruits of his labour in time in his area of expertise - the restructuring of the youth set up.

Shame he was miles adrift of sorting the short term first team fiasco.

Cheers pal, just cost them any potential compensation. :lol::tu:

So they did lie. Fucking deceitful snakes. Especially Weir, he should be ashamed of himself.

I also think a hell of a lot of people owe the board an apology, claiming that they couldn't afford to pay them off etc so they fabricated a story.

22 hours ago, KWBear said:

very true

keep hearing this "spoke well" pish about the caixinha interview. how do you speak badly?  anyway, warburton "spoke well" at the early stage of his tenure and we all know what a clueless gobshite fuckwit bastard he turned out to be. 

i'll reserve judgement on pedro until he starts delivering. until such time, its all hot air. 

If you want to hear someone speak badly just have a listen to Barry Ferguson. 

7 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Easy assumption to make its all their fault.

We actually KNOW very little factually.

Doubt we'll ever learn the true story.

Each to their own I suppose.

Edit

I actually think we'll see the fruits of his labour in time in his area of expertise - the restructuring of the youth set up.

Shame he was miles adrift of sorting the short term first team fiasco.

That was my opinion, still don't trust king and thought there would be more to it and tbh I didn't hold any grudge against them but Now with them going to Forrest I think it's clear as fuck they were working their tickets so they can get to fuck and good riddance

3 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

That was my opinion, still don't trust king and thought there would be more to it and tbh I didn't hold any grudge against them but Now with them going to Forrest I think it's clear as fuck they were working their tickets so they can get to fuck and good riddance

Where are you hearing all this stuff?

3 minutes ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

Cheers pal, just cost them any potential compensation. :lol::tu:

How so? It could be referring to him being the unnamed chairman who, informally, approached DK? Lots of people adding 2 and 2 up and getting 10. 

They are irrelevant now, the mess made by the club of the whole issue should be more worrying than what happens with the former employees. I know which side I'd be more inclined to believe given the track records of both sides, although I doubt the truth will ever come out. Suffice to say it isn't the one containing a 'mendacious' Springbok and a lesser spotted Bouffant.

1 minute ago, RFC Eagle said:

How so? It could be referring to him being the unnamed chairman who, informally, approached DK? Lots of people adding 2 and 2 up and getting 10. 

They are irrelevant now, the mess made by the club of the whole issue should be more worrying than what happens with the former employees. I know which side I'd be more inclined to believe given the track records of both sides, although I doubt the truth will ever come out. Suffice to say it isn't the one containing a 'mendacious' Springbok and a lesser spotted Bouffant.

We'll see. Even if they did wangle any kind of compensation, they can't make a serious claim for a loss of earnings now considering they're incredibly likely to be on more money.

Guest Lloyd72

He'll be managing in league 1 next season, 2 points above the drop and two teams below them have a game in hand. Fuck you Warburton ya snakey cunt

5 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

I don't think the Forest thing was ever in doubt.

I'm just not sure that what could have been a win win suddenly became Rangers taking the initiative and claiming resignation. The fact they've joined Forest now doesn't clarify or sway my opinion on what went on at the time the shit hit the fan. I'm just in the dark other than a one sided explanation.

Not enough for me to jump up and down and demand DW kicked out the HoF based on that. 

But as I say, each to their own.

14 hours ago, The Dude said:

He better get a move on. The clock is ticking on it. He has two months left for it to go to tribunal or its finished. As far as I'm aware there's been no steps taken to begin the process. I wonder why that could be...

That came a bit sooner than I was expecting.

17 minutes ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

We'll see. Even if they did wangle any kind of compensation, they can't make a serious claim for a loss of earnings now considering they're incredibly likely to be on more money.

Thats not how it works if its pursued, they can claim breach of contract/constructive dismissal. What they earn now will have no bearing on the outcome of any case that may be bought.

As I said I'm more concerned at the farcical handling of the situation by the Board and the appalling performance by the media department over the whole issue. The club didn't come out of it at all well whatever the situation. 

If, what was said by DK was correct why not sever ties on the Monday and give GM best part of the week to prepare the team? A clean break and move on, instead it became a 3 ringed circus and exposed the club to more ridicule than was necessary. Other clubs manage these situations but our Board seems entirely bereft of people of the right stature and resolve.

Warburton and Weir can go get fucked, pair of slimey snake cunts, to think  that I backed them thinking they were of Rangers class as a management team makes me sick to my stomach and feeling slightly stupid, hope they both go nowhere in there future careers, that's both Weir and Mccoist, guys I respected as Rangers greats both disgraced our great club in the last few years, throw in that arse licking gobshite Butcher and it's becoming increasingly hard to trust anyone with Rangers "interests" at heart.