Billy Gilmour off?

Misteral

8 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

Family members of mine have known his since the kid was born near enough, if you want me to get specific i can in private. His dad is not a 'screaming pape.' He's a Rangers man, as is Billys mother. Billy had a short spell when he was somewhere between 5 and 10 where he chose his team to be Celtic to go against or wind up his old man. This has since changed, and thousands of young kids have done the same over the years. 

Some of you on here are fucking disgraceful. A select few genuinely take a perverted enjoyment from the situation we're in, and lick your chops at the chance to pile in to absolutely anyone or anything. Have a fucking word man, honestly. 

As much as i totally agree with you 100% ...

.......if at the age of between 5-10 i decided to support Celtic to wind my old man up, i would have found street living pretty tough..

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

A don't particularly care that he's a tarrier tbh, liking pictures of them celebrating winning the league, and being in their standing section while they're playing the team he plays for is disgraceful.

He's a wean that liked a picture on instagram and 6 months after he was apparently in their standing section there's not a lick of proof. Do you not think if he was that their fans would have put photos etc all over twitter gloating that our 'wonderkid' is one of them? Because see if I was sat next to one of their players in the enclosure it would be over twitter and Facebook in minutes. 

10 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

Family members of mine have known his since the kid was born near enough, if you want me to get specific i can in private. His dad is not a 'screaming pape.' He's a Rangers man, as is Billys mother. Billy had a short spell when he was somewhere between 5 and 10 where he chose his team to be Celtic to go against or wind up his old man. This has since changed, and thousands of young kids have done the same over the years. 

Some of you on here are fucking disgraceful. A select few genuinely take a perverted enjoyment from the situation we're in, and lick your chops at the chance to pile in to absolutely anyone or anything. Have a fucking word man, honestly. 

Thats a pile of shit. A wee look at his dads twitter page says he follows Celtic players but not one Rangers player. 

Some Rangers man.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

He's a wean that liked a picture on instagram and 6 months after he was apparently in their standing section there's not a lick of proof. Do you not think if he was that their fans would have put photos etc all over twitter gloating that our 'wonderkid' is one of them? Because see if I was sat next to one of their players in the enclosure it would be over twitter and Facebook in minutes. 

No gonny lie, a doubt they even knew what he looked like, I wouldn't have realised if he was sat beside back then.

20 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

What a load of shite that is. 

He's never a Rangers man and never will be now in my eyes. Switching between the taigs and us should have you sentenced to fucking death. 

This thread always ends the same.  Any youngster that has potential gets the same treatment. Danny Wilson, Jamie Ness also got accused, probably by the same small minded people.  Judge and jury mentality.

The boy is 15 plays for our club and has a massive decision to make, hope he stays, but understand if he doesn't as we simply cannot compete with the epl anymore unlike when I was his age.

i repeat the boy is 15, a child and some of you are slaughtering him, behave yourselfs.

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

What a load of shite that  you punishfs. 

He's never a Rangers man and never will be now in my eyes. Switching between the taigs and us should have you sentenced to fucking death. 

He IS a bairn ffs, what IS your punishment to someone who changes from us to them IF you punish a wee boy for seeing the light and supports us by death. Grow up.

1 hour ago, Spiderpig said:

As much as i totally agree with you 100% ...

.......if at the age of between 5-10 i decided to support Celtic to wind my old man up, i would have found street living pretty tough..

Not all taigs live on the street mate You would have got a house or a shelter ., only the ones who want to be offended and to use IT politically later IN life, calculated kants.

14 minutes ago, piperpete said:

He IS a bairn ffs, what IS your punishment to someone who changes from us to them IF you punish a wee boy for seeing the light and supports us by death. Grow up.

At 15 I was well aware of the difference between us and taigs.

You're born one or the other, there is no changing. Moment you change you've lost the right to call yourself either in my eyes.

Edit: in bloody primary school I was well aware of the differences between us and them.

21 minutes ago, broxi51 said:

This thread always ends the same.  Any youngster that has potential gets the same treatment. Danny Wilson, Jamie Ness also got accused, probably by the same small minded people.  Judge and jury mentality.

The boy is 15 plays for our club and has a massive decision to make, hope he stays, but understand if he doesn't as we simply cannot compete with the epl anymore unlike when I was his age.

i repeat the boy is 15, a child and some of you are slaughtering him, behave yourselfs.

If you are a player for Rangers then you shouldn't be in the Taig end at any game, never mind against us.

fuckin hell, some of the folk in this thread are embarrassing! Hope the wee boy isn't reading the absolute shite some cunts are posting on here - he's supposedly one of the best prospects for years, stick yer "he's a taig" shite! 

17 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

At 15 I was well awaractn of the difference between us and taigs.

You're born one or the other, there is no changing. Moment you change you've lost the right to call yourself either in my eyes.

Edit: in bloody primary school I was well aware of teuropene differences between us and them.

Thats like saying IF yer da voted labour you would always vote labour because you were birn INto IT. We are all products of our enviroments like you I was born the right side of the fence but have Rangers supporting friend who were not and made their choice when they were able to go to matches without their dads. They then chose Rangers and one never misses a game home away IN Europe even the tennent sixes who was brought up both catholic and a celic fan, at 14 he changed his life and 42 years later hasnt  regreted a minute. You would have shot him by your earlier post and I would IMagine he will have been at a lot more games than you, INfact  me INcluded a lot more than many on the forum.

16 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

If you are a player for Rangers then you shouldn't be in the Taig end at any game, never mind against us.

Surely we can quite safely say that this rumour is a lot of shite.

As @The Dude said if he'd been in their end in any game, let alone against us, the tarriers would have pictures of him plastered all over social media.

18 minutes ago, the_r_sole said:

fuckin hell, some of the folk in this thread are embarrassing! Hope the wee boy isn't reading the absolute shite some cunts are posting on here - he's supposedly one of the best prospects for years, stick yer "he's a taig" shite! 

He won't be reading this mate. He'll be on the sevco thread on kerrydale street forum. :tu:

5 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Surely we can quite safely say that this rumour is a lot of shite.

As @The Dude said if he'd been in their end in any game, let alone against us, the tarriers would have pictures of him plastered all over social media.

Doubt they'd know what he looked like.

As much as I would like to see Billy Gilmour play for Rangers.. I read this thread and despair. If this is how we speak in relation to our Clubs young talent, then they are better off getting the hell out of Glasgow. I wish this young man every success. 

1 hour ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Thread is an absolute car crash. Some of the posters on here can't help embarrassing themselves at times.

Imagine he was your son and you were on here reading this...

Absolute travesty of a thread. He's hardly Scott Allan. He's a young boy trying to make his way in the game. 

As some have said, bet he can't wait to get the Chris Burke, Charlie Adam and Alan Hutton treatment from the stands.

Cave dwellers at times on here.