Hibs fan avoids jail

Escobar

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It will be a poor show if our Club doesn't come out in media and express concern over this ludicrously light sentence.  After all, it was one of our employees that the thug attempted to attack.  Seem to remember after the Lennon incident, the mob across the city were very outspoken in their condemnation.

7 hours ago, Frank Harrison said:

'and a one year football banning order'

I had 18 months for trying to get into a stadium pished ffs

You should have known better tbh. Had you experimented with gear you'd only have got 6

17 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

With all the violence coming from the country's dark side that has gone unpunished over the last few years (two wee boys being glassed over the head before two separate semi-finals, for example), you can imagine some of the scenes the next time we play these horrible cunts.

And I wouldn't bother betting on who'd get the blame for it either.

The Authorities haven't dealt with Hibs or Motherwell for invading the pitch. When you see the see the sentences which have been passed down to Bears for defending the Rangers End. We were even blamed for the poor Police response. 

Fuck this waiting for the next attack we should now go on the offensive. Next time lego eater takes the field a fan should run the length of the park and kosh him with a mobile phone. 

Compare the reaction to this to the lennon incident. 

15 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

I note that BP9 has not been on with his usual pitchforks pish. Maybe he has seen the light - or maybe he is just out leafleting houses for the SNP. Remember, Bears, come May, vote for any party but the SNP.

That's the problem. We can't just vote for any party. Needs to be a concerted effort to vote for a single pro union party which will actually stand up to these clowns. 

The only viable option is the Conservatives. 

"A footballer, no matter which team they play for" the fuck does that mean? It's pretty obvious you shouldn't run on to a football pitch and attack someone. Sounds like saying two wrongs don't make a right to me. In other words he played for Rangers so the anger towards him is understandable but still wrong. Completely fucking disgusting.

11 minutes ago, CaptainDandy said:

Remorse? The wee rat bastard is gloating about it on Twitter. What a fucking a country we live in, attack football players on their place of work and attack females and get away with it. 

"Genuine, Deep, Remorse" the Court Reported

The slightest bit of research would demonstrate the reverse had the Prosecutor bothered his arse

Admitted, Assault x 3, Class A consumption, Being Drunk at the Football , not only was there no charges brought for the later

Polis didn't even deem it serious enough to lock him on the day he committed the offences

Meanwhile The Hagg, who gave an Oscar performance for the court, got Limmy 6 months Jail for calling her Taig of the day on an American radio show

The Terrorist Squad stormed his bungalow Guns unholstered 

3 hours ago, cp9 said:

That's the problem. We can't just vote for any party. Needs to be a concerted effort to vote for a single pro union party which will actually stand up to these clowns. 

Spot on. 

48 minutes ago, CaptainDandy said:

Remorse? The wee rat bastard is gloating about it on Twitter. What a fucking a country we live in, attack football players on their place of work and attack females and get away with it. 

A pinned tweet at the top of his feed mocking a disabled Rangers fan. What a fucking shitstain on civilisation. 

5 hours ago, Copland bear said:

The sheriff should be sacked and the club should be coming out and saying this ruling is wrong and a disgrace as our payers we not being protected by the SFA, Police and now the courts ..

But we won't , this board will just let them sweep this under the carpet 

The Board only come out if they are attacked Supporters need to realise that, they only defend themselves.

1 hour ago, KazzyTI said:

A pinned tweet at the top of his feed mocking a disabled Rangers fan. What a fucking shitstain on civilisation. 

How has his account not been suspended for that posters on twitter should report it.

4 hours ago, cp9 said:

Because of the STV principle, you vote for each candidate in your order of preference. You do not need to vote for EVERY candidate so, as long as you don't vote SNP or Green, you have a good chance of getting someone else in. For example, in this area the Lib/Dems have the best chance so, although I do not agree with their philosophy, they will get my vote"1", probably Labour for vote "2" and Conservatives for Vote "3". If there is no other unionist party, I will not cast any further votes.

I honestly can't believe this story and sentence , if I hadn't read it with my own eyes I'd be convinced it was a rumour. It's beyond scandalous.

Just to understand how bad it is a bloke who'd been to an Everton game was banned yesterday for three years for calling a steward 'an offensive term for a highlander' . Whilst this scumbag gets a year , it beggars belief. 

2 hours ago, scouseblue said:

I honestly can't believe this story and sentence , if I hadn't read it with my own eyes I'd be convinced it was a rumour. It's beyond scandalous.

Just to understand how bad it is a bloke who'd been to an Everton game was banned yesterday for three years for calling a steward 'an offensive term for a highlander' . Whilst this scumbag gets a year , it beggars belief. 

2 year ban for that is not to bad. A guy up here got 6 months in the clink for calling a taig a taig.