• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Attempts to assault a professional footballer, 

assaults two supporters at the other end of the park, 

gets away with it. 

I sing TBB on Saturday and I'm in jail for 6 months:lol: Just paranoid but. 

Country is a fucking shambles.

Cannot wait until the SNP are ousted. They are extremely fortunate that the unionist vote is so heavily diluted across a number of parties. 

No surprise whatsoever that the wee cunt got basically let off with the minimum punishment. He might be presented with a medal in an independent scotland one day..He attacked the repressive unionist majority in an act of sheer exuberance and can walk the streets in day light being proud of his actions...

The day I can walk the streets wearing an item a clothing with a Rangers badge on it without potentially being attacked will be the day I move down to Nottingham full time..Scotland is fucked and it aint going to get any better anytime soon...Shambles..

I wonder if it was a Bear that ran on, attempted to assault, and abuse, whomever their captain is, then run to their end, and assault, not ONE but TWO of them, with one of them being a woman, would he be given the same, non custodial sentence?

Had the Sheriff reached his quota for the day, of sending defendants down?

Are our prisons that over crowded?

I think that the sheriff should be sent down, for giving such a lenient punishment

15 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Petitions :megaanguish:

Just invite the wee cunt in to Bridgeton on Saturday for some bridge building.......

On you go then and watch when your sent down for 6 months for a sectarian offence.

It's only sectarian when it's against a catholic.

5 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

On you go then and watch when your sent down for 6 months for a sectarian offence.

It's only sectarian when it's against a catholic.

Just wear a set of beads, cross yourself a few times and greet like fuck in front of the judge, and you'll get away with it :tu:

3 hours ago, quabba said:

If we had the chance to get out of Scottish Football back in 2012 we should have taken it with open arms.

This backwater cesspit totally scunners me now. punches one guy, hits a lassie with a chair and attempts to assault a football player and gets let off.

Fuckin joke.

Rangers fan would have been locked up for 6 months just for the first assault never mind singing a song

If this had been a Rangers fan . The scumbag beggar loving media would have had him hung drawn and quartered before any court case .

The guy would of course have been hammered ,probably with jail time and 3/4 times the punishment the wee reptile did get .

This is not paranoia . They do it nowadays because they know they will get away with it .

Also when bears step out of line . And they probably will do, with the provocation that goes on . The scumbag cops will be waiting ,cameras in hand ,super zoom mode . Then hand them over to media to exploit the situation . The bears will have their lives investigated and ruined .We all know this will happen in next few years .

The PF is full of beggar bastards . The Courts are full of them . I even think the Social workers on the background checks will be rancid scum .It is the council workers after all and we know all about them in this City .The ones helping his case by  saying ,he expressed remorse . It is this report that has got the little bastard off .

A bear would have been getting slammed from everyone ,including a extremely different punishment

I do not know what we can do about this kind of judgement by our judiciary, but it certainly seems that supporters from Rangers are being dealt with in a completely different way from other teams. 

Imagine a Rangers fan being up for assaulting opposition fans after coming onto the pitch (one of them with a chair) and also trying to attack the captain of their team, then when it comes to court says one of the reasons you did this was because you were using an illegal class A drug. :facepalm: 

4 hours ago, B1872 said:

Just as well he wasn't singing the Billy boys or he'd get 4 months shoved up his arse. ??

If ever there was a time to get out and get involved in councils,unions,media and legal shit then now is the time.
This actually shows what sort of fuckin horrible country we have let these cunts inflict on us.
This is not going away unless we get organised and take the fight to the republicans.
banter from the fenians and bigotry from the unionists.
FFS...we had a fenian football player who assaulted three different coppers on three separate occasions and only got tagged.
These cunts are actually taking the piss.  

This quote from the judge says it all about this country 

He added: “A footballer, no matter which team they play for does not go on to a pitch to enable somebody at a later stage to run on and attempt to assault them – that’s lunacy.”

52 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

If ever there was a time to get out and get involved in councils,unions,media and legal shit then now is the time.
This actually shows what sort of fuckin horrible country we have let these cunts inflict on us.
This is not going away unless we get organised and take the fight to the republicans.
banter from the fenians and bigotry from the unionists.
FFS...we had a fenian football player who assaulted three different coppers on three separate occasions and only got tagged.
These cunts are actually taking the piss.  

Agreed completely mate. This needs to be highlighted as high up as possible.

Wonder what would happen next week, if a was full of the gear, ran length of park then attacked the aberdeen captain.then attacked a woman and another guy 

Course a would get jailed and banned fae football for years.

Farce

2 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

Or admit to attacking a female and being full of class As.

If I punched a random girl in the street while high would I get no sentence too? 

Or would I get a higher sentence for carrying a class B drug than I would for admitting to taking Class A?

I like how his lawyer managed to get the "experimenting with drugs" point to the judge. Experimenting??? The junkie is probably out of it 13 days a fortnight. 

(Day 14 is Jobcentre Day, so got to be clean)