Escobar

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Too much to drink loads of the nose candy and gets to do what he likes. ??

Well that's the next Supporters Bus day oot sorted then. ?

Safe so long as you "Appear" genuinely remorseful  

Surprised Sutcliffe didn't use this get of of jail free loophole 

46 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

The attack on Lennon was 'not proven' but he got eight months for breach of the peace and a five year football banning order.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-14913385

Fucking hell. What a difference to this wee rat!

3 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

His lawyer informs the court he had taken class A drugs as part of his defence for battering 3 people and he gets a years ban and 250 hours community service:lol:

He didn't get a banning order.

In one of the other story's a Rangers fan who called a cop a jock and swore at him was given a three year football banning order.

There is a two level tier of punishment in Scotland,One which solely applies to Rangers fans and the other for every other fan who are non Rangers supporters,It's quite incredible that someone can attempt to punch a player on the field of play,Then run around and assault two more people one of which was a female hit with a chair and avoid going to prison.

Lennon was manager of celtc,Wallace was captain of Rangers.. Both have been victims of supporters trying to assault them.. One went to prison and the other didn't,The one who tried to attack Lennon was stopped and arrested very quickly..The one who tried to attack Wallace was allowed to continue and assault two other people on the pitch before being arrested.

You also have to ask the question as to why he was also released from custody after carrying out these attacks and as anyone would know,Normally if your arrested at the weekend your kept in till Monday for court,Why was this guy released.

54 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

As shocking as this is it's not surprising. As others have said if he was a Rangers fan doing that or singing tbb his arse would have been handed to him. And people try and say you can support Rangers and the scum snp? Like fuck you can, they are as much our enemies as the other scummy clubs in this country. 

I'll guarantee the judge in question is a tarrier, surely he is giving out these sentences in a sectarian manner, this clown should be hauled over the coals,

I don't know how to do it, but can we get a petition started to highlight these discrepancies, these pricks think they are untouchable.

5 minutes ago, blue eyed jack said:

I'll guarantee the judge in question is a tarrier, surely he is giving out these sentences in a sectarian manner, this clown should be hauled over the coals,

I don't know how to do it, but can we get a petition started to highlight these discrepancies, these pricks think they are untouchable.

Your not obvious at all

14 minutes ago, blue eyed jack said:

Hopefully he runs into a bear or two in the future then we will see how "untouchable " he is. 

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

The attack on Lennon was 'not proven' but he got eight months for breach of the peace and a five year football banning order.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-14913385

so one guy attacking another guy is considering breach of the peach but joining in on a pitch invasion at the national stadium isn't breach of the peace?

You could get a fucking aneurysm from trying to work that out. 

Boy that tried to punch popcorn teeth got 8 months and 5 year banning order! 

Precedent was already set from a law point of view!    How's this any different?    Or I remember it was the capitan of Rangers and exuberance. 

Edit....just read all this mentioned above.:whistle: