*** The Official Aberdeen vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Being a 70 pager I'm apologising in advance if anybody has brought this up already but it needs said and it concerns Waghorn.

Naturally I'm delighted at that result today. Beating those horrible fuckers up there comes a close second to scalping the scum at the piggery.However for me that has to be the last time Waghorn gets a start.

The guy is a lump of wood as a striker pure and simple. He couldn't finish his dinner and squanders clear cut chances in almost every game he plays. For his age he's one of the least athletic players I've ever seen, constantly makes poor decisions and offers very little physical presence for somebody with that frame.

It's not a form thing either every time he's sent out to take up a striker role is a wasted opportunity. God knows we're struggling for options up front but even so I've had my fill of watching this guy pass up scoring opportunities. The boy dodoo clearly has a long way to go as well but he showed more coming off the bench the last 15 minutes than Waghorn has in his last 3 games.  He's not the sharpest and needs work on a lot of his game but at least when chances come along big Joe has proved he's got a finish.......Over to you Pedro.

4 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Laws of the game that's a head butt, Garner went down like shot crow mind you. 

Just reading back through the thread....

Garners reaction was ott but it was a head butt- big Dunc got jailed for less

2 hours ago, MasterD said:

Time and time again he's shown himself to be wasteful and pretty hopeless overall yet somehow still manages to be picked.

Garner is another hopeless case.

Complete riddies the two of them.

1 hour ago, ben51 said:

I stand corrected, mate. Wilson was one of our best players. I think he's been decent in the second half of the Season, hopefully keeps it up. 

Holt buzzed about as he does but I still think we need a lot more from our midfield 3. Interesting that the gaffer clearly doesn't rate Hyndman.

i think he knows hyndman wont be here next season and quite rightly seeing what he has next season.

"We'll still finish second" - Derek McInnes

Nice deflection from the pumping they received. We'll do them again at Ibrox and cut it to 6, what happens between and after that game is anyone's guess, it's not sealed yet Derek,

Archived