*** The Official Aberdeen vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, falwheel said:

In hindsight, maybe, we could all be a little more patient.  Especially with our younger players.  At least the support at Pittodrie give the young players encouragement.

The youngsters always get support from the stands. It's on here we can be more critical.

Bates gives me the fear but the stats don't lie. That's two starts and two clean sheets.

He's poor with the ball at his feet but I remember wanting Amoruso and Konterman out the team. If he keeps thing simple and punts the ball like he was doing at times then maybe he has a future at our club. He's not a footballer though. Won a few headers today so that's a plus.

3 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

Just said to my old man before the goals that all Millers done for weeks is moan at cunts, get it right up me. I love that man. Dodoo brilliant as well, has to get a run now. 

Special shout outs to Wes and Danny Wilson as well - there's a player in that guy, there always has been and there always will be. 

And Beerman.

Just now, johanhentze said:

He is definitely our most clinical striker. 

Been saying it all along , the boy knows where the goal is and after the Thistle game when he came on and won it for us he was thrown back on the bench.  Deserves more playing time. 

5 minutes ago, The Tavernator said:

I've been wanting Dodoo to replace Waghorn for a month precisely because he can finish just like he did today. 

I'd be happy if Waghorn never plays for us again.

I have no confidence that Waghorn can score from anywhere but a penalty.

Archived