ST Renewal Intentions

Inigo

Will You Renew?  

433 members have voted

1. 1. Will you renew your season ticket or buy a new one?

• Yes, will renew/ I have already renewed
    • No, won't renew as I object to the current Board
    • No, won't renew as I can't afford it/other commitments
    • No, won't renew as I'm just not interested
    • No, won't renew for another reason
    • Might renew, depends on price rises
    • Might renew, other reason (explain)
    • Wasn't ST holder last year, but will buy this year.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, The Socrates. said:

Right just renewed, looking to move seat tho, anyone know how I would go about requesting seat move?

Just let the ticket office know you're looking for a move, it'll be done pre public sales if you cross GB's hand with silver and let the guy at the ticket office know you've done so, password is 'Erskine' if he asks.

49 minutes ago, ayrshireranger said:

Anyone know if and when the public sale of ST's usually is?.

Have three friends and family all interested in getting ST's for 17/18. None are current ST holders, so would be buying for the first time.

No idea, but... 15th is ST renewal deadline. Then they'll need a period for moves and stuff.

At a guess probably somewhere around 22nd May?? At the latest the following week around 29th May.

Don't think they've actually mentioned when it'll be yet.

3 hours ago, Inigo said:

No idea, but... 15th is ST renewal deadline. Then they'll need a period for moves and stuff.

At a guess probably somewhere around 22nd May?? At the latest the following week around 29th May.

Don't think they've actually mentioned when it'll be yet.

Cheers. Guessed as much, but just in case I had missed any official news from Rangers.

2 hours ago, WATP84JRL said:

no renewed yet a sit in the broomie family section and want a move so ma lassie can get scum tickets.do you think i should renew my tickets then request a move or wait till after renewals? 

You need to renew then ask for a move afaik

https://rangers.co.uk/fans/help-faqs/transfers-name-changes/

9 hours ago, LochendBilly said:

You need to renew then ask for a move afaik

https://rangers.co.uk/fans/help-faqs/transfers-name-changes/

cheers mate.The only thing is i use zebra to pay my tickets so if i renew then get a move i would have to pay the difference upfront which could be around 2/3 hundred extra. 

17 minutes ago, WATP84JRL said:

cheers mate.The only thing is i use zebra to pay my tickets so if i renew then get a move i would have to pay the difference upfront which could be around 2/3 hundred extra. 

Would Zebra not let you spread the difference? If not, then the only other option I can think of, is not renew, then hope you get seats in public sale and use Zebra for the new seats.

28 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Renewed. 

If Pedro gets buttons in the summer that's the last ST money this board will get from me. 

My husband said that the other night. He said we'll just go back to going on a game to game basis and I couldn't argue with him. It's been brutal this year and if there's no investment then it'll be the same again next season

On Sat May 06 2017 at 3:34 PM, The Socrates. said:

Right just renewed, looking to move seat tho, anyone know how I would go about requesting seat move?

I paid my ST in Tuesday at Ticket Office. I registered me and my mate's interest for a move to the Govan Rear. The employee told me that the move was dependant on folk not renewing/or requesting  moves themselves. I guess I just need to wait on something becoming available

Already renewed but King better show the colour of his money.

I thought long and hard about wether to put my hard earned dough into this club when our chairman doesn't seem to want to match it.

Last chance King, put up or get out