Busses getting pulled

FlippinEck

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel sorry for the bus drivers. 

It's a stupid waste of time and it's them who get the grief. 

I remember the days when we had a decent police force. 

Now we have fat little midgets with tattoos, stupid haircuts and no manners. 

Suppose if fans got drunk it could be a big problem

Imagine if the pitch was invaded, Woman Children & Players assaulted

The amount it would cost the taxpayer for the obvious Jail time the perps would get would run into hundreds of thousands 

Not as if it could be excused with a non custodial sentence, what message would that send out

10 minutes ago, gsa said:

I feel sorry for the bus drivers. 

It's a stupid waste of time and it's them who get the grief. 

I remember the days when we had a decent police force. 

Now we have fat little midgets with tattoos, stupid haircuts and no manners. 

No we have 1 . One organised shower of scumbags being controlled centrally from ze fuhrer

With many more beggars in charge from the very top . Why do you think they have these times when they lay off

It's to get redundancies out of all the non beggars

Then they just recruit

2 minutes ago, Rangers No Other said:

Suppose if fans got drunk it could be a big problem

Imagine if the pitch was invaded, Woman Children & Players assaulted

The amount it would cost the taxpayer for the obvious Jail time the perps would get would run into hundreds of thousands 

Not as if it could be excused with a non custodial sentence, what message would that send out

Absolutely spot on mate:tu:

Paranoid Protestants but.

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

No we have 1 . One organised shower of scumbags being controlled centrally from ze fuhrer

With many more beggars in charge from the very top . Why do you think they have these times when they lay off

It's to get redundancies out of all the non beggars

Then they just recruit

Nailed it mate:tu:

Weeding out the non-conformists and recruiting people who are happy to follow the set agenda.

12 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Nailed it mate:tu:

Weeding out the non-conformists and recruiting people who are happy to follow the set agenda.

Sadly I have the misfortune to know 3 who are fuckpigs . All bears mind . Won't say on here , what relation .

However . I know I'm not far off the mark with what is going on with the bigger picture . Or is that agenda

It was the hardest to crack as the police were all splintered into many controlling bodies .30 Years ago .It would have been non beggars mostly

Getting to one ,made it easy .

It will takes decades .Possibly as many as 10/15 but 100 years from now .I fully expect it the force to be like GCC

Once these cunts have full control . The game is up

It's all about getting the numbers up /Looking multi cultural and getting the right people in at the top for now

3 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Never understood the point of it.

30 polis standing about for 2 of them to get on and walk up the aisle then get off. Complete and utter waste of money

We got pulled, policeman was sound, obviously knew we'd been drinking but never looked too hard to find it and let us go without any hassle. To be honest he looked embarrassed to be doing it so was on and off within 5 minutes. Complete waste of time and money.

On 09/04/2017 at 11:09 AM, plumbGER said:

You would think so.

Not sure how much the fine is but i think i heard someone saying it had went up.

It's not that though, if his employer finds out and wants to be an arse they could probably bag him for misconduct/bringing company into disrepute.

For me the bus convener is the main man not the driver.

How can the driver tell if wee Archie decides to open a can at the back of the bus?

That said, it's a complete waste of police resources and money as what harm does it really do having a drink on a bus?

You can't drink on the bus if it's going to a sporting event but if it's a wedding or another social event it's OK. Fucking baffling and the implications on the company and driver could be huge resulting in fines, points, and possibly a public enquiry. If it goes to an enquiry,  the commissioner could be a total cow and revoke operators licences and even the drivers licence. 

24 minutes ago, barcablue72 said:

You can't drink on the bus if it's going to a sporting event but if it's a wedding or another social event it's OK. Fucking baffling and the implications on the company and driver could be huge resulting in fines, points, and possibly a public enquiry. If it goes to an enquiry,  the commissioner could be a total cow and revoke operators licences and even the drivers licence. 

Put white ribbons on the front of the bus.....problem solved :pipe:

51 minutes ago, barcablue72 said:

Criminalising football fans is what the Scottish Government do best.

Changed days from when the Glasgow police used to be more understanding.   Late 70s was on a bus going to tattiedome and got pulled in near the zoo. We all thought we were being clever with vodka in a lemonade bottle (excuse was only about 16/17 at time), as if that would fool anyone. Anyway big copper comes on bus and walks up saying, any alcohol lads, to which we're all going of course not. He's about to get off an turns to one of us and says, this is thirsty work any chance of a mouthful of your lemonade. Knowing if we refused he would probably ask to test it we handed it to him. He took an absolute massive swig and handed it back saying good lemonade that with a wink and walked off the bus. Guess he was doing that with most busses so must have been pissed before KO.