RFCRobertson

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

We are in danger of hyping this boy up way too much going overboard about yesterday he done ok but was a 6/10 performance imo 

This. Love to see youngsters coming through and he's gave two solid performances since he came in but let's let him grow as a player and hopefully he will have a bright future with us. Saw it so many times in the past where players are overhyped and then fade away, would hate beerman to be added to that list.

Ha ha last week it was all get everyone of them to f@@k they are dreadful then we have a fantastic result and try to speak positively of some of these guys and we have all got to calm down :confused: 

Good performances by Beerman, Bates and Holt, great performances by Wilson, Miller and Dodoo outstanding work by Wes imo

We have plenty to be proud of in that display yesterday, this team have been accused of being gutless, lacking in fight and technical ability ( me being as guilty often enough). They rose to that challenge yesterday, do we get carried away and think we are world beaters no, but we definitely deserve to applaud them :bow:

Proves to me once again that when we are up against it, we can produce some great moments, well done Rangers :dance:

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

hardly average was got out of position once all game and for a young lad has done great... I fully expect him to be in the next scotland squad tbh.. Real madrid are watching him on Saturday zidane  has been impressed 

Will he be the first player from Malta to play for Scotland?

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

hardly average was got out of position once all game and for a young lad has done great... I fully expect him to be in the next scotland squad tbh.. Real madrid are watching him on Saturday zidane  has been impressed 

I expect him to be named in the Malta squad..

4 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

First time I watched it I thought his choice making was poor.

Watched it later and realised his colleagues hardly burst a gut like he had and were waiting for a pass rather than creating the options for a pass. Piss poor.

Toral makes no effort to create space and ends up level with him. 

Dodoo stays wide when he has acres of space just inside  

Waghorn does move and look for space but ends up with 3 around him but his run drags them right making it 2 v 1 in our favour on the left  

If Dodoo had come inside more he would have been the best choice  

Miller makes no effort to get forward with him, then scores a screamer!!