Bheasts.

Virtuoso

General Football And Sport ?

It is despicable, and im my opinion those who do this are the scum of the earth, but it has nothing directly to do with football, religion, social status or politics. 

Quite simpy they are the worst and lowest form of human beings, who in this instance happen to be wearing football jerseys. 

Abhorrent and they have no shame wearing that rag of a shirt, says everything we need to know about the club that spawned them.

I actually saw a greyhound chasing some deer the other day, no sign of any owners though, no whistles or shouts, I was ready to go after anyone I saw in charge of the dog but no luck it just disappeared.

One minute your thieving off old ladies for pretending to repair there roofs and stealing there life savings,or laying quarter inch tarmac and charging an arm and a leg for it,and destroying peoples lifes,the next your out destroying animals with hunting dogs. Makes no difference to cunts like those mentioned above.
Just be thankful you were raised by decent people with no identity issues. :UK: