3 Gers Rescue A Celtic Fan

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, trueblueal said:

Rescued a taxi driver the other night. Was heading home from the pub and couldnt be arsed walking. Then I noticed a taxi sitting alone in the rank. Thought to myself that guy is taking a chance, he's probably a bit scared. Got him to drop me off at the house and reassured him he would be fine. He was wearing a green t shirt. I had my polo shirt on from Next. I gave him £5.50 as a gesture of solidarity 

:lol:

2 hours ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

The daft tarrier went for the subway home from a game at Ibrox which they'd just won 5-1?

Death wish.

That's the bit that gets me. Put yourself in a position like that,still wearing your scarf and you get what you deserve IMO. Especially if you go to Ibrox subway. Should have kept walking to cessnock or walked into town

What the fuck? No cunt rescued anyone, they sat next to a thick bastard on a train then posed like wee like faggots with the standard thumbs up pish, sickening story and photograph tbh , it seriously won't be long till we have half and half scarfs and sitting together enjoying the derby day craic and all that, we are doomed as a support the way we are headed. 

9 hours ago, Craiggybear said:

Don't like this whole "rescued from rangers fans" angle in that article... They suggesting we would just launch at a random cunt in the street for wearing green and white? 

Aye he will get some harsh words thrown at him, especially for going to Ibrox station right after an OF game (stupid bastard, get your phone out and book a taxi ya fanny), but seriously unless he's spouting pish to bears he's in no danger of being attack ffs... Us big bad Rangers fans.

That's what I took from it mate, although it's supposed to he a positive story about rivalry it's the underlying theme that gets me. 

What they're saying is if not for these three brave warriors sheltering the poor lost tim then a 50'000 strong army of hooligans would have beat him senseless. 

A have got to agree with a few posts on this, there is maybe a bit of undertone about Rangers Fans wanting to beat him up, and to be truthful, they three guys ain't going to stop a carriage of Rangers Fans giving the cunt a slap IF they wanted to,but then again Maybe just Maybe we have a bit more Class than they inbred fucks,getting on subway ya fucking retard,as someone says, walk or get taxi, wank stain, no story hear.

36 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

A have got to agree with a few posts on this, there is maybe a bit of undertone about Rangers Fans wanting to beat him up, and to be truthful, they three guys ain't going to stop a carriage of Rangers Fans giving the cunt a slap IF they wanted to,but then again Maybe just Maybe we have a bit more Class than they inbred fucks,getting on subway ya fucking retard,as someone says, walk or get taxi, wank stain, no story hear.

Or take your scarf off and get the subway. 

I'm sorry but if I found myself lost around their shitehole I'd take my scarf off and get whatever mode of transport I wanted to, whilst holding my breath so I don't inhale their putrid smell of course. 

i mind i got on a train and some fucking smelly bastard with a nappy rippers uniform on walked on the train.

Could easily have punched the absolute fuck out of him but i didn't, was worried that the cunt had aids and the ensuing blood from his ugly face might infect the passengers. So really, i saved a train full of people from possible death that day. 

I'll have my newspaper article too please.

The reason he was so intimidated is because he knew if it were the other way round it would have escalated to violence, instead the headlines play it like he was "saved" when the only thing he was saved from was his own anxiety. This is the generation of hipster shitebags we live with.

I've been going to Rangers games for 25 years and have been to dozens of old firms and I've never seen one bit of violence at any of them, but too many folk watch Danny Dyer saying he's shitting himself on OF day while kids walk by holding balloons and think they're going to get slashed for wearing a blue or green hat