3 Gers Rescue A Celtic Fan

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 hours ago, MisterBlueSky said:

Initially, when he'd seen us wearing Stone Island clothes, he'd been a bit intimidated by us.

Intimidated because they were wearing SI :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

6291321.jpg

Probably all 'friends' now on FB :megaanguish:

I went to work today and managed not to kill maim or abuse the 2 colleagues I was working with, who are c****c fans. I really should become some sort of Viral good guy and expect a humanitarian award for my behaviour...and restraint...:whistle: 

1 hour ago, Virtuoso said:

Intimidated because they were wearing SI :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

6291321.jpg

Probably all 'friends' now on FB :megaanguish:

This photos got it all even a token Chinky in the background.

In the name of fuck. Seen the headline yesterday and didn't bother reading it. Assumed he must have got a kicking and was helped. After reading it there I am absolutely stunned this has been in the media. Obviously the headline was intentionally misleading to make people think Rangers fans had attacked a poor defensive man but turns out he was looked at lol. fuck sake. Stone Island clothes. Offering seat. Some one looked at someone. Who the fuck needs superman when we have people like this. They will be reporting things like helping an old woman across the road next.

The cunt should have been charged he could have caused a riot and yet not a fucking polis batted an eyelid to this naw because they fucking were hoping that something kicked off then everything gets blamed on us fucking pig/taig/snp/media scumbags as for they cunts wanting selfies wae a fucking taig they should hang their heads in shame fucking pricks they probably give their taig mates a lift to work anaw fucking vile

How the fuck did the wee taigy cunts get near the Subway? At the piggery, we have only 1 option, large barricades force us down Springfield Road...no exceptions! They should have went in the Louden, mine host would have treated them to free sweeties and a taxi home.