The leak strikes again

K.A.I

4 hours ago, Turnberry18 said:

World beaters? We have players who are not performing under this manager, like it or not. McKay, Miller, and Hyndman are just three I could mention; it is his job, whether he signed them or not, to get the best out of the players. He isn't doing that.

McKay is the most inconsistent player in the squad over the past two seasons.

Millier is 38, coming to the end of a long and fruitless season in which he has been asked to take on multiple roles.

Hyndman, his loan is almost up and but he certainly seems less motivated, then again he is being tasked to play with Halliday and Holt which cannot be easy.

I'm still out on Pedro but not ready to write him off just yet.  

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

As i said i do see some merit in it but I'd rather relay my message while fresh that's just me tho 

Lots of management courses teach that when discussions become frayed that it is often better to agree to walk away and return to the 'topic' when cooler heads might prevail. 

2 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Lots of management courses teach that when discussions become frayed that it is often better to agree to walk away and return to the 'topic' when cooler heads might prevail. 

No doubt they do but I prefer the Walter and Archie Knox school of letting the players know 

Just now, K.A.I said:

No doubt they do but I prefer the Walter and Archie Knox school of letting the players know 

Oh I'm Jock Wallace 'old school' M8 and have had folk tell me "we always knew where we stood with you", then again I wasnt dealing with overpaid prima donnas. 

I have run teams for years and I never have a debrief after a game when we have got pumped now. Major and irreparable rifts can happen and teams can fall apart. Saw it first hand with mates team who were going for the league got pumped by team at bottom. Words at half time more at full time team has been on the way down since and likely to get relegated this year. 

5 hours ago, K.A.I said:

I don't get why someone like you who's so vocal about everything that's wrong with the club and honest about it can't see that this manager is part of the problems too? He's not the main problem or the biggest one but he's still a big problem

The reason being this time I just don't know who he is or what he is got. If he wants rid of every player I'm with him. I would only keep Miller and Beerman. The rest are just serious damaged goods with very limited attributes.

If it's the tactics in the scum games, I say he's got them wrong , but we all know 433 just doesn't work well with our lot, particularly against the scum when you want to double down on wingers and battle for the midfield, but I think it's obviously a system he is used to and experimenting with it and quite wrongly against a far superior team, so hopefully he has now learned and it will be some other formation next.

He isn't great to listen to, but neither is Jose or Pepe, but they are proven to be top men.

So whatever PC has got I haven't seen it yet, but I would still like to see him with his own type of players, but of course, if the 3mil fund is true, he is well fucked before he starts and just another patsy that buys time for king whatever the fuck he is up to.

In conclusion, I just don't no who the fuck he is or what he has got and how he will turn out and I think it's too early to judge him.

3 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

Edward Woodward ...... though sadly deceased .... is still not happy with this statement .... however true it may be Gogzy mate ..... :lol:

:UK:

Did you know if the alphabet didnt have the letters "r" and "d" that he would be called Ewa Woowa ?  :hmmm:

:dance:

4 hours ago, K.A.I said:

:lol:

Now you're talking mate ..... the only difference being that the players available to Walter and Archie were actually capable of "getting the message" and equally capable of raising their game.

The majority of this lot we are saddled with these last two seasons just do not have the same pedigree ..... changed days mate ..... :depressed:

:UK:

2 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

The reason being this time I just don't know who he is or what he is got. If he wants rid of every player I'm with him. I would only keep Miller and Beerman. The rest are just serious damaged goods with very limited attributes.

If it's the tactics in the scum games, I say he's got them wrong , but we all know 433 just doesn't work well with our lot, particularly against the scum when you want to double down on wingers and battle for the midfield, but I think it's obviously a system he is used to and experimenting with it and quite wrongly against a far superior team, so hopefully he has now learned and it will be some other formation next.

He isn't great to listen to, but neither is Jose or Pepe, but they are proven to be top men.

So whatever PC has got I haven't seen it yet, but I would still like to see him with his own type of players, but of course, if the 3mil fund is true, he is well fucked before he starts and just another patsy that buys time for king whatever the fuck he is up to.

In conclusion, I just don't no who the fuck he is or what he has got and how he will turn out and I think it's too early to judge him.

He played a 4-4-2 diamond at Ibrox....

I'd prefer the manager booted the door off the hinges and slapped a few of those useless areholes about. 

I feel like the leave it till later method should be out the window considering the fucking embarrassment we've been put through by them in the space of a week. 

I don't know how I'd react, I think if we lost 2 or 3 late goals I'd probably be wanting blood in the dressing room but it was 4-0 with about 25mins to go, thats a long time to stew, the anger was probably replaced with contempt for those players, I can understand if he just didn't want to give them the time of day, I'm not overly sure what good it'll do in the long run though.

I could understand a charasmatic manager like Mourinho or Klopp doing that, it might shame the players they've built up a report with but Caixinha is just in the door, there's already been rumours the dressing room isn't entirely united so I'm not 100% sure if this method so early in his regime will have a positive effect.

On 02/05/2017 at 9:00 AM, K.A.I said:

Daily Record again saying that it was left upto Miller to do the inquest after Saturday.

Pedro ignored the players and told his coaches to do the same.

Dont know if that's a good move on Pedro's part or not but it's nice to know our dressingroom leak is healthy as ever 

For a man that hates the record. You sure start a lot of threads after reading article / quoting articles in the Record. 

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

For a man that hates the record. You sure start a lot of threads after reading article / quoting articles in the Record. 

That's because I think it's good to raise awareness of anything negative they say about us.

Friends close, enemies closer. 

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

That's because I think it's good to raise awareness of anything negative they say about us.

Friends close, enemies closer. 

... there is another word that springs to mind!