Pick one Rangers goal that you never tire of seeing.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, TheBluebells said:

My Dad always talks about this game, says when the equaliser goes in it was just absolute bedlam. 

It was magic I was 14 yrs old with my dad in the main stand next to the empty row of seats and the scum in the main stand corner there faces when that goal went in it felt like we had won that day 

My favourite goal is still , Ian Redfords  winner when he curls the ball in the top corner to win the league cup in 1981 my first final , super Coopers goal was brilliant as well 

On ‎03‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 2:18 PM, bgally said:

Pedro Mendes  vs the scum, the one from the corner it was a belter.

I'd post it myself but i don't know how seeing as i'm a noob:huh:

same here mate! tried for a good hour on the favourite song thread on off topic board but to thick prob.

On ‎03‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 7:11 PM, plumbGER said:

Kid you not, i watched half of the full video from that game today and coukd still remember most of the commentery.

Great times.

Got the strips for Christmas, me and my mate who stayed a few days along got the same, remember on Christmas day out playing football round the back and taking turns in and out of goal, running indoors and getting the proper attire on first of course.

A ball and 2 strips off santa, that was a lot in them days.

Money has ruined football, not just here but famous teams like Ajax and such likes all struggling now while the big money funds mediocre teams (history wise) in England.

agree lets hope Ajax get to Europa final and fuck the biggest inflated by telly cash club 'we love u sky(1993-2011)' cunt of a club Mank u UP THE SHITTER

this for me. Close second is gazzas second against sheep. But for this will be my favourite ever goal. Not because of the goal it's self although a left foot cross from Charlie Miller and a header from laudrup 2 things that rarely happened. It's just what it meant. Growing up in the 90s this capped a marvellous team and sealed something we had been chasing for years 

19 minutes ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

Great shout. I was 12 and remember that goal so well. Most of my Rangers heroes played in that team. They were real men in that team and never accepted defeat.

That clip has made me all nostalgic! 

On 5/4/2017 at 10:46 AM, TEFTONG said:

Lovenkrands winner v the scum Scottish Cup Final. Tremendous day and night out with my Dad that day..May 2002..

Watching that back.....wow

In all honesty helicopter Sunday was exceptional, so special - could not be repeated.  But by fuck what a day that cup final was, will be with me till the day I die.

On 03/05/2017 at 8:35 PM, thebluedoo said:

This goal is technically brilliant and excellent in the execution, confidence type player at his peak, just doesn't happen anywhere near regularly enough :megaanguish:

Never watched a goal more than I have watched this. Just love the sound of it hitting the back of the net. Fucking great goal in any circumstance

On 5/3/2017 at 3:58 PM, Paulie Walnuts said:

Wish that video was longer, don't think anybody left the stadium until about 10 minutes after the final whistle. possibly due to the fact that everybody ended up about a mile from their original seat right enough.

That was a year of massive personal ups and downs; lost both my parents in April & June that year. Thank God for Rangers. Seems like a million years ago now.

Too many goals to choose from, but if you have a look in the Derek Parlane thread you'll see plenty of my faves in there. The one he scored in the '73  Cup Final (and Tam's winner) remain near the very top of my list.