New Daily Record blog.

7 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

Ridiculous post.

Whether you like it or not the man has the right to make a living.

If you don't like what he writes then don't read it

Plenty agree so it's not that ridiculous - I won't be reading his work but I'm allowed an opinion since scummy cunts like him are writing in the scummiest newspaper for my team 

Take it you've no problem with Johnny McFarlanes work either? If it's a simple case of "not reading it" 

20 hours ago, PRW. said:

Of course it is.

Some would rather the media, government and councils would remain full of tarriers just so they can moan obviously.

Aye the dudes going to fight our corner ???

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Plenty agree so it's not that ridiculous - I won't be reading his work but I'm allowed an opinion since scummy cunts like him are writing in the scummiest newspaper for my team 

Take it you've no problem with Johnny McFarlanes work either? If it's a simple case of "not reading it" 

You've still not told me which trough I'm guzzling from

Just now, K.A.I said:

I don't tend to read his blogs exactly because I don't tend to agree with them just like I don't agree with labelling a fellow bear a scummy cunt because he takes a job you don't like

You just said you are allowed an opinion but apparently he is not

6 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

Aye, I was only making a point about the Dudes comments about the manager but it's ended-up with us having a bit of a Pedro debate. Just hope the gaffer rams it down my throat starting with Thistle. No doubt I'm being a bit quick to doubt the guy but I just hate the uncertainty of it all. I suppose without proper funds it's unlikely anyone will win much right enough.

I'm worn out with boardroom stuff after all these years. Surprised there is no thread on Ashley or Sports Direct in the boardroom section. I have a wee look now and again but it drives me nuts seeing all the shite that is still going on in the background. Just wish there was a real quick solution to it all.

Likewise, but I'm afraid uncertaintity has become a way of life for us, that I even have the fear about Thistle. Like I dare not even look.

This is all dragging on far too long with no answers and no end in sight. The uncertainty and lack of visible leadership would wear the patience of a saint and frustration just boils over. Look at me ffs!

2 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

I don't tend to read his blogs exactly because I don't tend to agree with them just like I don't agree with labelling a fellow bear a scummy cunt because he takes a job you don't like

You just said you are allowed an opinion but apparently he is not

He's a scummy cunt for his views taking the job at the Record and contributing to them is secondary 

he's allowed his opinion but so am I 

I'll ask you again do you not have a problem with Johnny McFarlane writing for us? If people are allowed whatever opinions they want while representing us 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

He's a scummy cunt for his views taking the job at the Record and contributing to them is secondary 

he's allowed his opinion but so am I 

I'll ask you again do you not have a problem with Johnny McFarlane writing for us? If people are allowed whatever opinions they want while representing us 

No I don't have a problem with him writing what he likes although as I said I don't read much of it so am unsure why I am meant to have a problem in the first place

Just now, folkestoneger said:

No I don't have a problem with him writing what he likes although as I said I don't read much of it so am unsure why I am meant to have a problem in the first place

That's fine but some of us do have a problem with it - each to their own 

1 minute ago, OhW said:

So if there was a programme on TV that told primary school kids to start taking smack, your only advice would be "if you don't like it, don't watch it"?

Inciting children to commit a crime is hardly the same as writing a blog for a newspaper you don't like

9 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Likewise, but I'm afraid uncertaintity has become a way of life for us, that I even have the fear about Thistle. Like I dare not even look.

This is all dragging on far too long with no answers and no end in sight. The uncertainty and lack of visible leadership would wear the patience of a saint and frustration just boils over. Look at me ffs!

Yeah that's why I pulled out of all the boardroom stuff. It was driving me nuts. Now it's trying to work out if Pedro can do a job for us :lol:

It's fucking so surreal as we've always been such a stable club.

As a matter of principle, I think he is doing right thing for himself and us by default They have infiltrated just about every instution and organisation of influence to our detriment. I just can't see the reason for us not to do same.

The Dude may not be motivated by those reasons, as he has bread to put on the table, but that's immiterial. I may not agree with much that he pens, but his view is not so ill informed. As I said he can be very subtly controversial, which I see as a positive, which can and does fry my brain at times, me being the very subtle bastard that I am, not! 

Na, in this instance I can see him flourishing in it and with positivity in it for us. That subtelty can work to our advantage. We can only ask for a balanced view based on the facts. A touch of controversy is what makes it interesting, but we do know there are journo's who do abuse the privilage.  I just can't get that emotive or offended by it at all

1 hour ago, TheLawMan said:

"The appointment of Pedro Caixinha(arguably one of the few positives of King's reign) "  

:lol:

How can anyone seriously think that or hold that view at this point ?

Quite logical really - proving how shite his other positives actually are.

53 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

calling him a scummy cunt is OTT

It's a job

People need jobs to live.

That's real life for you

And some sell crack to make a living. That's real life for you.

The hatred of the DR is justified by the many lies which they have told about our club and, more importantly, our supporters over the years. The "reporting" after the SCF was the last straw for me. The board or Club 1872 should have taken legal action at that time as our supporters at the match certainly suffered defamation of character from the DR. It appears OK to have legal fights with SD but not the DR. I wonder why?

Just now, Brian Fantana said:

"The appointment of Pedro Caixinha(arguably one of the few positives of King's reign)"

:lol::lol: he's been in the door 2 minutes and done fuck all FFS, and this classed as journalism? ???

No, it's classed as opinion. Which is what they want me to write. I'm not there as a reporter.