Barjonas, Garner & Caixinha Post Match Reactions

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, RDFM said:

I know Jamie personally, a good bluenose.

Was there no someone on here a while back saying he was a taig fan or something?

Good for Jamie Barjonas today.   I'm sure he will benefit from getting some playing time in the first team.   2 other development side players on the bench too.  I hope they got some value in being part of the first team squad as well.   A good sign that the manager is prepared to put Barjonas on in a game like this where the chase was on for an equaliser then late winner.    Good experience for the lad. 

33 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Was there no someone on here a while back saying he was a taig fan or something?

Not a chance went to a good school, as he was in my boys classes. Same school I attended in the early 80s. Still chats with his school pals remember he is 19. Good luck to the lad

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, BOOTNECK-BEAR said:

Not a chance went to a good school, as he was in my boys classes. Same school I attended in the early 80s. Still chats with his school pals remember he is 19. Good luck to the lad

Good to hear, always nice to have a young bluenose in the squad.

1 hour ago, Captain Hilts said:

Barjonas sounds a very intelligent young player. Hopefully we'll see more of him before the end of the season. 

This. No bullshit or cheesy clichés you hear from most young players in interviews, along with saying the word 'obviously' a lot.

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Aye, he was in taig end for semi final

So was the rest of our development team and Khalid Aucho

9 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Was that not an accusation thrown at Billy Gilmour as well, some amount of shite on RM. 

It was mate, the cunts throwing these accusations must have been in the taig end aswell seeing as no picture evidence was provided ( to my knowledge)

Stinking bheggar infiltrators.