New season, where is everyone sitting

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, BluebearDory said:

Been offered a seat a couple of rows behind youĀ :lol:Ā dontĀ turn around!Ā 

Is it a decent enough view?

Dory, Dan and myself will put in the orders for the half-time pies if you could collect please?

On 08/06/2017 at 1:39 PM, Billy1984 said:

Me and my brother just transferred to gr5 row aa. Guessing that'll be quite near the back so should be a good view. Buzzing for next season now.

Me and my mate got a transfer to same row in GR4, extra Ā£255 is a bastard!

Just decided I'm going tae give it a go again since I took ill. Got ticket in Club Deck and registered for Travel Club.

Just hope the TO will give me a lift pass and a disabled parking pass.

Hopefully be able to get to the seat okay, and meet plenty Bears tae push the wheelchair around Europe! ?

On 09/06/2017 at 7:53 AM, thetruthisootthere said:

Bf4, hope to fuck the wean behind me has grown up a bit in the summer. Screeches for 90 minutes ,da just laughs.

Ha. Good news. Me and the wee man have just transferred from br2. 2 rows from the back. If you're anywhere near there you're in for a treat. He wanted in bf1 or next to the away fans. Couldn't have asked for a better transfer. When the union bears are bouncing so will he, taking out a few eyeballs with his twirling scarf. I cringe at some of the things he shouts. Aberdeen fans are stupid, haha he got a red card, referee sucks. I feel like saying, ffs, can you no just be a bigot like your dad was at that age.Ā 

13 hours ago, thebooler said:

Just decided I'm going tae give it a go again since I took ill. Got ticket in Club Deck and registered for Travel Club.

Just hope the TO will give me a lift pass and a disabled parking pass.

Hopefully be able to get to the seat okay, and meet plenty Bears tae push the wheelchair around Europe! ?

Brilliant news, KPL kept us up to speed on your drama, I hope you are well on your way down the recovery route.