First Game Of 17/18 Season... Sell out?

What a statement we could make to the Manager and players by selling out the European home leg later this month.

I hope prices will be reasonable but even still, I don't see why we can't reach capacity.

A few weeks ago I would have said no chance. Since then there has been more excitement with the new signings. I have no doubt by the time the game comes around that another 4 or 5 players will be in the squad.

A great chance to start a new journey under Pedro and set a trend for season ahead! :tu:

I seem to remember, not too long ago, some other clubs encouraging their fans, with the help of the Daily Record, to have a 'Sell Out Saturday' for the opening fixtures. Look at how that went?

Maybe we should show them, yet again, what a 'Sell Out' stadium looks like?

If Carlsberg did 'Sell Outs'? They still wouldn't be as good as Rangers, cos we're Simply The Best! ??

These early round qualifiers in the summer were traditionally quite poorly attended.

There will be those who are on holiday - but I don't know how a Rangers fan can't be excited about our first game in Europe for 5 years with all our new players.

If its the Europa League game then i dont think it will be a sell out, unless we keep it off tv etc, even then its a tough sell on some

The first league game and probobably most league games after it will be a sell out

I can't understand someone not being excited for our first European tie in 5 years and the debut of a number of new additions, and the real start of the Pedro era. 

Maybe that's just me. 

In the 'old days' maybe won't sell out, but surely will now? 

4 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I can't understand someone not being excited for our first European tie in 5 years and the debut of a number of new additions, and the real start of the Pedro era. 

Maybe that's just me. 

In the 'old days' maybe won't sell out, but surely will now? 

The week before the possible first leg is the cheapest for family holidays in Scotland. I'd suggest the first round home leg if it's the 29th will be lucky to get a crowd bigger than 30000