***Official Rangers Retail Purchases Thread***

Essandoh

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've missed all 3 deliveries and they haven't thought to drop it at neighbours or anything even though I'm in a block of flats.

Apparently being returned to club who will issue a refund, not even any tops on the megastore website to put in a new order with new delivery address.

11 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

Ordered home and away the evening of kings statement, around 11pm- paid for next day delivery and it arrived Sunday.  Fucking Hermes are shite bastards

Similar story but a happier outcome. Ordered a rather expensive item, never arrived. Driver claimed it was left in a safe place. Amazon send a replacement and the day after that arrives a woman from the next street over from mine appears at the door with the original item saying it was left behind her bin.

So aye, 2 expensive items :lol:

God Bless Hermes :lol:

2 hours ago, KazzyTI said:

Sounds more like you have problems with your neighbours :lol:

Nope, Hermes! Driver must have been one of them, delivered to the wrong house in a totally different house, no one had signed for it as women found it at her dads back door who is currently in hospital!  #boycotthermes

Hermes are very unprofessional when it comes to deliveries compared to dpd ect

Who can tell you what hour your parcel will be delivered Couriers name and Id incase

There's any problems with the delivery. I missed the first delivery attempt by hermes I 

Know because they put a blank slip through my door no information regarding the next 

Attempt at delivery I had to find that out for myself. Also paid an extra £12 for next day

Delivery on two tops ordered separately one took 3 days and the other 4 days to arrive 

But unlike all of you that have been unlucky and not managed to purchase at least although

Late  I got the two home tops i ordered. 

3 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

Delivery arrived in store the day.

No home strips or third strips in it.

Fucking shocking tbh, some fans were waiting in the rain for more than an hour waiting on it opening.

So nae delivery then :lol:

That is a disgrace. The number one thing fans will want is the home top. Feel sorry for the staff who will no doubt be having to deal with a few cunts who are blaming them personally for this. 

Reading some of the stories...thought i'd chip in ..

Ordered last week from the website, out for delivery on Sunday with Hermes. Went for a quick shower and of course they turned up as I was in, missed the chap at the door but the guy left it in the garden, happy days....

Got the parcel in the house...the invoice says 1x Home Jersey - Medium - £20 + £4.99 delivery...

In the box (was a red flag as soon as I seen a box) was 1 pair of Dunlop Black/Orange Trainers....2 sizes too big. The most horrible fucking things i've ever seen. :lol:

Been told to return them and either get a refund or a replacement item sent out. Hope to have the top in time for the season starting!

Just now, SuperPapac05 said:

So nae delivery then :lol:

That is a disgrace. The number one thing fans will want is the home top. Feel sorry for the staff who will no doubt be having to deal with a few cunts who are blaming them personally for this. 

Rangers and sports direct will be quids in if the prices go back up as I'd expect them to.

my opinion is that's why there was none delivered. Keep the fans wanting and boom price hike

1 minute ago, loyalfollower said:

Rangers and sports direct will be quids in if the prices go back up as I'd expect them to.

my opinion is that's why there was none delivered. Keep the fans wanting and boom price hike

You're spot on with that. Give it a wee gap instead of a day to hike the prices  so it softens the blow. 

2 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

Could be right mate , they'll probably throw in "free printing " for the price hike 

10 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Could be right mate , they'll probably throw in "free printing " for the price hike 

Its a guaranteed money spinner. Just feel abit bad for the folks who have to do it.   £20:00 for a football top of any team is more than enough, I was told by a lad I know that Newcastle tops are £99! It's a rip off

4 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

Its a guaranteed money spinner. Just feel abit bad for the folks who have to do it.   £20:00 for a football top of any team is more than enough, I was told by a lad I know that Newcastle tops are £99! It's a rip off

That's probably for a player top mate , a ton ffs