***Official Rangers Retail Purchases Thread***

Essandoh

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Junior Soprano said:

What time does the megastore open. Lassie I know is going back to Canada today and wants to take 6 tops for the family home. Only problem is she need to be at the airport for 11?

Half 9 bud I'm sure!

6 hours ago, rfc1990 said:

Reading the replies on FF about the retail deal, this was one of them... 

'Told my daughter last night the bad mans awayll and I've ordered her Rangers kit she's been asking for for a year, ordered her little brother his first Ranger's kit at 2 years old. 
The joy on her fave when she asked if Rangers were getting the money and i said yes made holding off from buying them a kit worth it.
She's learned a valuable lesson, we are Ranger's!!'

Have people really been telling their kids that they can't have a Rangers kit because of the' bad man' getting all the money? 

Yeah that happened :lol:

Some folk are either that pathetic that they would actually do this shit, or theyre that pathetic that theyd make it up :lol: sad sad people man

5 minutes ago, BlearyEyedBear said:

Cheers bud :tu:

Thing is ive lost a bit of weight in the past couple years, used to be an XXL but now wear a large but with tight fitting polos I normally buy an XL jsut so its a bit baggier, so looks like Ill have to go to the megastore to buy this one as it only goes up to size L which may be too small, I think theyre smart as fuck though

37400118_l.jpg

3 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Cheers bud :tu:

Thing is ive lost a bit of weight in the past couple years, used to be an XXL but now wear a large but with tight fitting polos I normally buy an XL jsut so its a bit baggier, so looks like Ill have to go to the megastore to buy this one as it only goes up to size L which may be too small, I think theyre smart as fuck though

37400118_l.jpg

Just ordered this in white for delivery tomorrow!.

11 hours ago, rfc1990 said:

Reading the replies on FF about the retail deal, this was one of them... 

'Told my daughter last night the bad mans awayll and I've ordered her Rangers kit she's been asking for for a year, ordered her little brother his first Ranger's kit at 2 years old. 
The joy on her fave when she asked if Rangers were getting the money and i said yes made holding off from buying them a kit worth it.
She's learned a valuable lesson, we are Ranger's!!'

Have people really been telling their kids that they can't have a Rangers kit because of the' bad man' getting all the money? 

They are way past abnormal behaviour over their I remember one guy posted anyone wearing a Rangers top should be shot.:duh:

6 minutes ago, Zetland said:

Final item for you @jamess :thumbup:

Waw, happiness is seeing an empty shop and only rubber ducks left.  Maybe buying the last thing in the shop will be a collectors item in years to come................or just something nobody wants. Looking forward to viewing the damage tomorrow.